Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Appointment for Blue Card in US

Toggle
Appointment for Blue Card in US
Answer
10/31/12 5:27 AM
I am having an appointment in the consulate for blue card  next week. There is not much information regarding what documents to provide for Blue card. Will the same documents for work permit enough for blue card?

Will I be tied with an employer on Blue card? Can I change the company, if required?

Can my spouse work on Blue card?

Is there is anything else I should take care?

Experts please advice.

Thanks is advance.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Appointment for Blue Card in US
Answer
10/31/12 7:36 AM as a reply to Jags.
same documents of work permit visa are enough . you need to apply additionally after reaching germany to get blue card. but write the words " 19a.  blue card" on top of the application form. try to apply spouse visa along with you itself. but try to ask the german consolate in USA in phone  before doing everything. note that you should have job contract from a company directly in germany with salary greater than 44,800 per annum.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott