Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: unlimted period of contract with 6 months probation

Toggle
Hi,

what is the period of getting visa if we applying  from india  for unlimted period of contract with 6 months probation.
is it possible to get direclty 4 years visa  if we specied blue card on application while applying for  unlimted period of contract with 6 months probation

Regards
Hari
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/26/12 2:16 PM as a reply to HARI KRISHNA L.
Hi 

The general procedure is that if you apply for a visa, you will be given a visa for only 90 days.
Once you enter into germany then you can go and apply for the Resident permit.

I guess even if the contract says you have 6 months of probation, I guess you can apply for Blue card.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/26/12 9:40 PM as a reply to Gopinathan kuppuswamy.
exactly.... 

wat is ur salary?.... for blue card ur anuual salary should be above 45000 eur........

then automatically u vl get blue card wen u renew ur work permit aft reaching germany!!!.... jus u have to fill an additional form!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/29/12 3:10 PM as a reply to HARI KRISHNA L.
Hi,

I had the similar situation and they gave me a 6 month visa for entering Germany (and the relocation consultant said this was the maximum they give). Now I have to apply for a Residence Permit, I don't know how long the residence permit will be for, but as far as I know, the maximum they give is for 3 years.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott