Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Questions about Work Visa

Umschalten
Questions about Work Visa
Antwort
13.10.12 10:13
Hello All,

I am quite sure that this questions would have been raised in the forum unlimited no. of times but I wanted to start fresh discussion.

I am a IT professional working in India with a total IT experience of little more than 5 years. My IT domain is virtualisation (VMware), Cloud computing, Microsoft Active Directory. I want to work and live in germany. that's why i came to you people to guide me.

To start with, I have following question

1. Do we need employment offer from German company before we can file for a work permit ?

If yes

What are portals/sites from where i can apply for a Job in germany.

If no

Does that mean that based on my current profile, i can get a VISA for germany and come over to Germany and search for a Job.

or There is any other third way, i should be working on in order to get job and start living in Germany.

Navpreet2163
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.10.12 21:03 als Antwort auf Navpreet.
Navpreet2163,

All your questions are so basic and have been discussed in detail in this forum. All you have to do is to sit tight and do your homework first by searching for the infomation ýou need using' 'Search' button.

you have mentioned that '' I am quite sure that this questions would have been raised in the forum unlimited no. of times but I wanted to start fresh discussion ``  Do you think we are all stupid to answer such questions ?
-2 (2 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.10.12 11:39 als Antwort auf Richtig ..
Thanks for your inputs.

First of all, don't be harsh with people in the community forum.

There might be things you would need help with.

You been member of this forum for last 5 years and your total post are just 21. So it doesnot look like you are great contributor to this community, so control your temper. Don't just add any senseless comment in order to increase yours posts in the forum.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.10.12 13:01 als Antwort auf Navpreet.
Agree completely. There is no scope of showing useless temper or anger in this forum. If there are frustrations, then please show it somewhere else rather than here. If you think someone has posted a question which somehow is not a smart question at all, then either do not reply or just say politely that you can search it too.

Lee
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.10.12 13:00 als Antwort auf Navpreet.
Chill guys..this is a discussion forum! 

Hi Navpreet,

Let me help you with few stuffs which you have asked, as I am filing up my work permit on Tuesday from Chennai VFS,

1. Yes, you need to have a concrete job offer, and thats the basic requirement of work permit process.

2. You could apply for jobs using, stackoverflow and linkendin, companies there are quite open to visa's. Atleast I got my offer from these websites only, when I was in UK. 

3. For job search visa, which comes under the new bluecard scheme, please call VFS helpline or go to embassy. 

You have a good profile, you could get a job there in Germany, dont worry mate! emoticon
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.10.12 13:21 als Antwort auf Naveen Kumar Vasudevan.
Thanks for your support guys.

I think Naveen has answered my queries.emoticon

-Navpreet
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
06.02.13 13:29 als Antwort auf Navpreet.
Hello navpreet

I think this is really a basic queation and should be answered.

Before applying for a work permit the first and foremost requirement is the Employment offer from German company, where in they will mention that you are welcomed to join us on .... date. Also your salary part will be mentioned.
On this basis you can apply for a work permit in embassy other wise they will not consider your application at all

Thanks
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18