Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Employment Visa status unclear

Toggle
Employment Visa status unclear
visa residence permit employment visa mumbai
Answer
9/19/12 4:31 AM
Dear All,

I had applied for my employment visa at the Mumbai consulate on 3rd July (currently 11th week in progress). Still haven't received any communication from them yet. Whenever I contact them the say it is still under process and I will have to wait.

My problem is my contract starts on 1st October and have already resigned and gotten relieved from my present job.
The Auslanderbehorde is also not responding to my employer's calls. People with similar experiences please share them on what I should be doing now.

Some details about me:
I have rich experience in automotive electronics, HIL systems
Annual salary id 45K
Workplace is at Karlsruhe

Regards,

Prasanna
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/20/12 12:00 PM as a reply to Prasanna.
As you did not apply under Bluecard EU so most probably your job position will be checked by Federal Employment Agency if an EU candidate is interested, your job portal will be advertised for about 3 weeks and if nobody shows interest then they will send an ok signal if some one show interest then at first they will send this guy to the company and wait for the results, this may take a bit more time. I don't know if they check more things. 6 to 10 weeks is a normal time but there is a longer time like 4-6 months...
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
9/21/12 9:26 AM as a reply to Ans Sargana.
My contract starts on 1st October, will the Auslanbehorde consider this. Do you think I will be able to join by then.
If not what will be the process.

Regards,
Prasanna
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/21/12 10:37 AM as a reply to Prasanna.
Normally the date of start is subject to availability of valid visa and if visa is delayed new date is mutually agreed with employer. You should clarify with your employer.Also ask your employer to check the status and push your case.It always helps to keep employer in loop.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/21/12 1:51 PM as a reply to Ans Sargana.
Hi Sargana,

Is it possible to do so ? Because as per my interaction with mumbai consulate, Blue Card can only be applied once you enter Germany .Their is no change in the procedure of visa from home country, the employment visa remains the same. Blue card is the residence permit you will receive after you enter Germany and apply at the Foreigner Office.But there is no change in process for the visa application from consulates.

Kind Regards
Nmax
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/21/12 3:45 PM as a reply to Neenad Uttam Kivalkar.
I mean even if you apply from inside Germany this job market verfication is needed, Like lot of ppl after finishing degree from Germany applied for Aufent. and this verification was needed, But in case of Bluecard it is not needed. Now the second point weather you can apply Bluecard from outside Germany its antoher question....( We hope that in future rules will change a bit)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/23/12 6:30 AM as a reply to Prasanna.
Thanks for all the replies.

Based on my interactions with Mumbai consulate it is very clear that normal visa procedure is still the same and there is no change due to blue-card. One has to apply for blue-card upon arrival in Germany. 

People with similar experience please share details about processing times, as my I notice shorter processing time for most of the people (4-8 weeks).
Will the contract duration influence processing time? My contact is of unlimited duration.

Regards,
Prasanna
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/15/12 4:46 AM as a reply to Prasanna.
So finally after 14 weeks I received my visa last week.Thank you all for the support.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/29/14 9:00 AM as a reply to Prasanna.
I submitted my application for national visa on November 6.but my documents reached bangalore consulate on October 15 thru Auslandsbehörde.i went on schengen visa on September as I have family friends in Germany. Got a job after interview and submitted job contract and degree certificates for verification. It came to consulate bangalore 2weeks later.My visa is not processed saying they need approval from Germany, and when contacted German authority says they did not get a clarification report after checking my degree certificates from Consulate. This hide and seek has been going for now almost 2.5 months or 10 plus week after my documents reached there.I was supposed to join on December now changed to Jan 1.Now I am sure I won't be able to join that date also so I requested and postponed joining date to jan 15.my employer is frustrated and told me if I am not able to join by 15th my contract will be cancelled. I'm in a helpless situation. How long will this waiting game goes? In website it is written 4-8weeks for german bangalore consulate for investigation but it's bullshit.i really don't know what to do. Will it take 14 weeks.considering Dec end holidays I don't have much hope...plz reply...
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott