Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visa in between changing jobs

Toggle
Visa in between changing jobs
Answer
9/18/12 10:01 AM
Hello All,

I have a job offer from a new company and I have been working in my current company since Jan'11.

The notice period is 3 months, so if I do accept the new offer, I finish working with my current company at the end of Dec'12.

I plan to marry in January'13, so I am thinking that I start the new job from Feb'13. Considering that I am on holiday for the month of January'13 in India for my marriage, what kind of visa will I get for that period (Jan'13)? My current work permit is valid till Dec'13, which would be invalid as soon as I finish my notice period in the company, as it is tied to the current company.

I would be making the application for blue card as soon as I sign the new contract, so the validity date of new visa starts from the day I would start working or the day I make the application?
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Visa in between changing jobs
Answer
9/18/12 10:30 AM as a reply to Rachit Kumar.
Normaly the Date written on the Bluecard is the day you submit your application and it is accepted. Although you receive Bluecard after 3 or 4 weeks..I am not sure in this case but i think it will be the same that your Blue card starting from 1st Jan. As ppl can also search job with Bluecard.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott