Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Niederlassung and Kundigung

Umschalten
Niederlassung and Kundigung
Antwort
09.09.12 11:51
Hallo Friends,

I hope everybody enjoying good health.

Well, I want to discuss my situation. Recently I applied for NE and AB proceed my case. They said we ll inform you in 3 to 4 weeks. Sounds good...

but on the other hand, from last two months the situation in my company was not so good and expecting kundigun at any time, particular end of this month. For this reason, I started apply for another job. Thanks God, I got job and yesterday I recieved my new contract that i have to signed within couple of weeks and also give kundigung to my current company. My kundigung friest is 3 month on quarterend.

Still I have couple of weeks to inform my employer and wait reply from AB about NE. But I am confused now what to do....Suppose If i didn't get any reply from AB till end of this month and I gave kundigung and signed new contract. Does this will affect for my NE.

Thanks advance for your kind replys.

Regards
Janjua
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
10.09.12 10:55 als Antwort auf Ajaz Janjua.
How long is the Probezeit with your new company(job)?

You are obliged to inform the Ausländerbehörde when you change job/residence etc (i.e., if you have applied for NE). It won't affect your chances of getting NE but might delay until your probationary period in the new job...may be, wait for 2 weeks for a postive response from ABH. If there is a delay,inform ABH once you give a Kündigung to your current employer. As I told, you may expect a delay,but not a negative effect..so don't worry.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
10.09.12 11:50 als Antwort auf Ajaz Janjua.
@janjua

In my NE case last year, it took app. 4 weeks (from submission of application to get a confirmation letter from AB.
Since last year AB is providing elektronische Aufenthaltstitel, one has to wait app. 4 to 6 weeks.

So if you can wait for few weeks before signing the new contract, that would be the best.

Gruß
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
10.09.12 14:37 als Antwort auf Varadharajan Rengaraju.

@rvkvaradhu

Thanks for your kind reply. In my new job, probation is period is of 6 month. But I have to join my new company from 1st of January, till I have to work with my current employer.

I also forgot to mentioned that its already third week is going on of my NE process, Still have three weeks till end of this month. 

The only concen is that my new manager is going to holiday this week and he wanted confirmation before going to holiday.

I also have one and half month older letter from current company that working with them an permanent employee....

thanks
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
10.09.12 14:43 als Antwort auf max leo.
@Maxl28

Thanks for your kind reply. Its third week is going on and I am very hopefull that till next week I ll get any reply from them...but have to give confirmation to my new employer till end of this week that I guess no problem, I inform them by email and sent contract later by post and I can give kundigung to my current employer till end of this week...

But if I wont get any reply from ABH till end of this month...then I am afraid can have problem...
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott