Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
Hello ??
Answer
8/23/12 6:30 PM
Hello friends,

I am here in Munster-Germany since from march 2012 and its hard to find any indians. 
Would appreciate to know about life in germany 

regards to all

0 (0 Votes)

RE: Hello any one in Munster ??
Answer
8/22/12 12:04 PM as a reply to rohit roya roy.
Hi indianman!

Why do you post a message and set a permission that most of the user can not see it?

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/22/12 8:29 PM as a reply to trust 7.
hi i am new to this site....so how do i do it?? Please tell me sir.... i am wondering why people dont reply please tell me how can i post my text such that people read it and reply
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/22/12 8:50 PM as a reply to rohit roya roy.
Easy!
Do not play with the permissions default settings, keep "Anyone (Guest Role)" selected.
I have just changed the permissions of your original post to make it visible to anyone.
Enjoy!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/23/12 7:07 AM as a reply to Manuel Desdin.
thanks so much

have a nice day ...

danke....
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/23/12 8:35 AM as a reply to rohit roya roy.
Hi,

Yes, life in Germany is complicated and full of rules. It has its own advantages and some disadvantages. Make your own experience with time.

You can post your questions on this forum if you need some info or advice. Germans might not be knowing everything about us(foreigners), just like I did not know in India from where a foreigner could get a work permit or to which office to go if I needed unemployment money (guess it exists) or how much time does it take for a foreigner to become an Indian national after living for years there.

I had not many issues in obtaining info as I came here as a student and lived in hostel, but if you have come here for work, it might look different and without language knowledge it becomes more difficult because you can not search correctly for information on internet.

Try to find a cricket club in your city, there you can find many friendly Indians and Pakistanis.

Bye for now
Tony
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/23/12 2:22 PM as a reply to Tony Gill.
Dont mind, are you used to 'Spoon feeding' ? then its tough. (your questions like cough syrup, bank account etc.. are primary school questions !!)
Why do you ask so many questions ? Nobody will give you ready made answers here. By the way, one need not not be dependent while all of us have Google.
-1 (1 Vote)

Answer
8/23/12 2:24 PM as a reply to Tony Gill.
Hallo Indianman,

Welcome to Germany. And it's not India and don't expect to have same conditions and people as back home.

In India people may tell where you get cheap passport size photos and when u go there, you might not find the shop at all. Here it works little
different. A neighbor is equivalent to a stranger and mostly people give advice only if there are sure about it unlike in India. And also people will rarely give advice regarding medicines even though they might look simple to us Indian.

It's not criticizing anybody, its just the cultural differences.

Just chill out and enjoy the summer weather as mucha s you can.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/23/12 2:45 PM as a reply to coolguy munich.
coolguyinwuppertal:
Hallo Indianman,

Welcome to Germany. And it's not India and don't expect to have same conditions and people as back home.

In India people may tell where you get cheap passport size photos and when u go there, you might not find the shop at all. Here it works little
different. A neighbor is equivalent to a stranger and mostly people give advice only if there are sure about it unlike in India. And also people will rarely give advice regarding medicines even though they might look simple to us Indian.

It's not criticizing anybody, its just the cultural differences.

Just chill out and enjoy the summer weather as mucha s you can.

Hello friend,

Ya i know and i realised that its a cultural difference..Thanks for sharing your reasonable and fair comments. You too have a nice summer...

Danke schon!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/23/12 2:48 PM as a reply to Tony Gill.
thanks friend,

you are right in india nobody will know about foreigners rules etc...but about local things people are aware but here its different ....due to cultural differences....

In india day to day affairs people do know but again here people are not so aware.....

anyways thanks ...i got it all now

just wanted to know what indians experience here in germany

danke schon
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7