Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

RE: orientierungskurs certificate without the 45hr classes?

Hi All,

I notice there are a few threads reagrding this but I could not find where this has been mentioned though, 

Has anyone done the orientierungskurs exam directly without the classes or is there no way around it?

I am looking to get the Integration Course certifcate and have a B1 at the moment. 

The 250 questions catalogue seems simple enough to do so it would be really helpful if anyone here has found a way of saving that 45hours of 
time . 

Thank you! 
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
22/08/12 7:56 en respuesta a Sarms Sarms.
If you have some genuine reason then speak with your teacher. My wife also did not attend all classes as she was expecting. We spoke with her teacher and it was possible not to attend all the classes.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
22/08/12 10:17 en respuesta a Tony Gill.
Thank you!

So, it is a pre-requisite to sign up for the classes to be able to write the exam?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
23/08/12 17:50 en respuesta a Sarms Sarms.
12thman:

Has anyone done the orientierungskurs exam directly without the classes or is there no way around it?

Yes. You can register in any Volkhochschule for the exam only. It costs 20 Eur, IIRC.

But I guess, if you are legally obliged to do the integration course (e.g. if you are a spouse), then you have to attend the course as well. For others, e.g. job holders, attending the exam and getting the certificate is all that is needed.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott