Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

please i need help for the spouse visa !

please i need help for the spouse visa !
Respuesta
13/08/12 14:11
i have applied for the spuse germany visa at the end of june 2012 and now they sent a letter to my germany wife from the municipality needs som more documents birth certicicate and residency and affidavit and certificate marriage to be in germany langauge
 actualy i dont know how long will take this procedure ? they said the germany embassy needs to check as well all the documents
as fast as the embassy finish  will decide and issue the visa
i dont know how long takes this procedure ??
0 (0 Votos)

RE: please i need help for the spouse visa !
Respuesta
13/08/12 14:25 en respuesta a father zizo.
ziznho:
i have applied for the spuse germany visa at the end of june 2012 and now they sent a letter to my germany wife from the municipality needs som more documents birth certicicate and residency and affidavit and certificate marriage to be in germany langauge
 actualy i dont know how long will take this procedure ? they said the germany embassy needs to check as well all the documents
as fast as the embassy finish  will decide and issue the visa
i dont know how long takes this procedure ??

Wow. Which embassy is that? You can get it done and certified at the Goethe institute. If it now goes for the verification, i am afraid it might take another 6-8 weeks. Get the translation done asap. If you are in germany, you can get it done by the Begläubigte Übersetzer. Is you marriage certificate in local language and not in English?
All the best
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/08/12 14:40 en respuesta a Kinshuk Srivastava.
thank you man

im student in Greek Cyprus and i have cypriot certificate marriage and they asked my wife in germany that i have to send birth certificate and marriage certificate and residency of cy to check it in germany language and they said they dont know how long it takes this procedure edepend about germany embassy in cyprus how fast is it
until now is aound 8 weeks when i have submite my application from cy , i dont know why it takes long time ?!
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/08/12 15:07 en respuesta a father zizo.
My marriage certificate was in English however they still asked me to get it translated. Why it takes so long to verify only those people know.
May be too many applicants or something? Your guess is as good as mine. If your wife is already in Germany then you can ask her to get the translation done by some official translator ASAP.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/08/12 15:29 en respuesta a Kinshuk Srivastava.
i realy i dont know !!
i realy i dont know this procedure how it works from germany and  emabssy of germany Cy i would like to know how is this procedure works ??
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/08/12 15:50 en respuesta a father zizo.
Try finding a Goethe institute first in your city and talk to them. They might give you further assistance.
Or contact the embassy and ask them for translators and all. They might help you with that too?
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott