Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Can a German GmbH sponsor any no. of Bluecard VISAs ?

Hello All,

Can anyone tell me if a German GmbH can sponsor Bluecard VISAs and invite highly qualified workers from abroad without any restriction ?

I am looking for exact information in this regard. I would appreciate if someone can share some link or information from legally trustable entities ?

Best Regards
Germanywins EM12
0 (0 Stimmen)

RE: Can a German GmbH sponsor any no. of Bluecard VISAs ?
Antwort
28.06.12 18:18 als Antwort auf Bala R.
Hi Germanywins!

2,5 hours before the semi final against Italy, I really hope that your name will come true emoticon

Back to your question. Of course can a German company sponsor a work permit, but they have to give you an employment contract.

My own company netWalk IS does it in special cases, if there is a very qualified applicant with some years of experiences. You can contact us at the mail address mentioned in the footer.

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3