Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

RE: trust7 Website!

trust7 Website!
Answer
6/15/12 12:21 PM
Dear t7 Members,

now I am back with my 'old' screen name and I will start to tell you something about the new website.

First of all: Please try to sign in and then click the 'Forgotten Password' option. We are now using Liferay for our Portal 

http://www.liferay.com/

and the system does not accept our old passwords. When you have done it and got your new password you can start to post messages, reply to messages and build your own pages, public and private.

Please explore the possiblities, I will do the same. It was a heavy job for Manuel and his team to import all the old messages and there are still some things to do ;-)

I trust in you that you will help us make the new site a success.

Viele Grüße aus Berlin
Detlef
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
6/15/12 3:59 PM as a reply to trust7.
Cool. Its working for my user ID emoticon. This site really looks a hardwork.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/15/12 4:16 PM as a reply to M S.
Hi Maverick,

thanks a lot for your feedback. I really thought I am the only one her emoticon

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/15/12 4:26 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hi Detlef,

My passion is to break the codes so thats the reason I have checked most of the features in this website emoticon but enjoying the new look....

Just wanted to know the concept behind Ranks under the profile emoticon. Mine is Padawan, never heard of this word emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/15/12 5:01 PM as a reply to M S.
Hi again,

to be honest, I do not know where it comes from. I guess this is something from Liferay, which is the basis of our website:

R
eminds me on Star Wars and has to do with the number of posts someone posted. I am sure that we will get more and more features to our website in the coming weeks.

Ciao
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/15/12 5:35 PM as a reply to M S.
Hi Maverick0007,
Thank you for checking around. We are still not finished with all features and this one is still sort of a beta version. But really wanted to go live already. New features will be introduced in the near future and I hope you will enjoy them.

Padawan is a student, a learner, to a Jedi. This terminology is borrowed from the Star Wars Universe (The Movies Series?).

The rank depends on the amount of posts, as follows:
Youngling=0
Padawan=25
Jedi Knight=100
Jedi Master=250
Jedi Council Member=500
Yoda=1000

Cheers, Manuel.
+2 (2 Votes)

Answer
6/16/12 9:51 AM as a reply to Manuel Desdin.
Great Job!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/16/12 5:46 PM as a reply to Rohit Kumar.
Hey Manuel,

Thanks for the explanation and again its really a good makeover.

LG
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/16/12 10:29 PM as a reply to trust7.
trust7:
Dear t7 Members,

now I am back with my 'old' screen name and I will start to tell you something about the new website.

First of all: Please try to sign in and then click the 'Forgotten Password' option. We are now using Liferay for our Portal 

and the system does not accept our old passwords. When you have done it and got your new password you can start to post messages, reply to messages and build your own pages, public and private.

Please explore the possiblities, I will do the same. It was a heavy job for Manuel and his team to import all the old messages and there are still some things to do ;-)

I trust in you that you will help us make the new site a success.

Viele Grüße aus Berlin
Detlef

When I saw the look and feel, I knew it was Liferay, I've been working with it for quite some years on different projects. Good work and we will keep on bringing what we can. Or as I am Yoda, what we can we will keep on bringing. :-)

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/16/12 10:35 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Dear Detlef, Dear Manuel,

There is something wrong with the login part, whenever I logout from a session, close the browser and try to login again after 2,3,5 etc hours it says password is wrong and then I have to again click on forgot password, etc etc procedure again.....create a new pwd and no old pwds are accepted and login again....

Browser: Google Chrome

LG
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/16/12 10:50 PM as a reply to M S.
Hi Maverick,

I am sure Manuel will help.

Ciao
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/12 12:46 AM as a reply to M S.
Hi Maverick0007,
Thank you very much for reporting. Do not give up on us! Allow us for several hours to perform some checks and testing around your account and solve your problem. I am still very busy solving the problem with old URLs and few other tests, which are important for SEO. Plus the team is back on monday.
Good night, Manuel.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/12 3:36 AM as a reply to Manuel Desdin.
Great Job!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/18/12 4:04 PM as a reply to Manuel Desdin.
Everything works fine for me, but it may take bit time to get used to new format.

Thanks Guys
Baba
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/18/12 4:18 AM as a reply to M S.
maverick0007:
Dear Detlef, Dear Manuel,

There is something wrong with the login part, whenever I logout from a session, close the browser and try to login again after 2,3,5 etc hours it says password is wrong and then I have to again click on forgot password, etc etc procedure again.....create a new pwd and no old pwds are accepted and login again....

Browser: Google Chrome

LG

Hi,

can You confirm that the problem still exists? 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/18/12 12:22 PM as a reply to Vasil Hristozov.
Hi Vhristozov,

Login behavior is still same for my ID. This time I tried IE 9. Will let you know by evening about google chrome.

LG
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/16/12 10:48 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Hi nobody,
very good to see you here emoticon

Especially as a Yoda and an expert for Liferay!

Have a nice weekend
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/18/12 9:50 AM as a reply to trust7.
Hi Everyone,

This is Hari Krishna from Bangalore,India. it is very nice to meet you all .

i do not have any login problems by creation of new user

i created as a new user id on June 15th,2012

Thanks and Reagrds
Hari
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/23/12 11:55 AM as a reply to HARI KRISHNA L.
Hi folks,

as promised, I want to give you some tips about our new website. Step by step I a explore it a bit more and maybe you want to follow me...

When you are 'signed in' you can vote other members posts. You can click on other members photo or screan name and you will come to his/hers 'Public Pages'. Here you can send him a 'Friends Request' and as soon as the requested member agreed to your request, he will be added to your 'Friends List' and you will be noticed when he is online and you can chat with him.

For all of you who are interested in job offers I strongly recommend to fill in your data into your public pages! Your personal data will be hidden, but your technical skills will be visible and our sponsor netWalk IS and some of our client companies will search this data for their open positions. Even if you have a job at the moment, maybe we can make you a better offer emoticon

Many more features will be added soon!

Have a nice weekend and viele Grüße aus Berlin
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7