Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: URGENT : Wife Visa Cancellation

Toggle
URGENT : Wife Visa Cancellation
Answer
7/11/11 3:56 PM
Hi All,

A really urgent matter and quick reply is required.
A friend of mine brought his wife here on dependent visa. Seems a bad choice to marry that girl , giving him all the tough time.
She has tried to commit suicide and then portray that her husband tried to kill him, (understand the severity now).

my friend wants her to go back but she is refusing and threatening him to go to Police, or applying for Asylum.

How he can safely come out from this situation ? How can he cancel her visa and how this will happen that Govt ask her to go back. Mean while if she does something wrong, how to avoid this situation. Inform the police or auslanderamt? what to do ?

Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/11/11 4:10 PM as a reply to Zeeshan Javeed.
It is really a sever matter. What I propose to your frend is that he immedialty inform Gesundheitsamt. They are very expert nad will talk with his wife. What are the reason to cummit suicide and what kind of help she may need. This is must for your friend becs if she did something with her, your friend may be in touble. Normally when the doctor from Gesundheitsamt talk with her, she will definitely get some help.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/11/11 4:19 PM as a reply to Zeeshan Javeed.
What if she started to lie and put blame on her husband and seek asylum ??
Till now she is perfekt health, there is no sign of any kind of torture . We have tried our best to resolve the situation but I think she is willing to take any step in order to stay in Germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/11/11 4:40 PM as a reply to Zeeshan Javeed.
There must be some other reasons which you are not giving here and just taking side of your friend.

May be your friend does not treat her well and that is why she wants to commit suicide or could be other reasons as well.If a girl left his relatives and parents behind and came here with his partner (husband), then usually it is husband fault (most of cases).

Anyhow, the only options for your friend are to find a solution ASAP, and if there is no solution then to end the marriage and of course, it will be very costly and long process here.

And if she want to get help from some NGO working for Women rigths here or Asylum, you can not stop that.

Good luck .
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/12/11 1:14 AM as a reply to Zeeshan Javeed.
Thanks UMTS.

Although you are not in the same boots but still giving statements based on your own assumptions.
Both are well educated and I think there are times, when marriages are not successful. There is no need to find a faulty but simply they are not meant for each other. As i said there is no violence at all, its mean they behaving very well with each other.

As she is not satisfied and according to the statement at Auslanderamt, the contract they signed, if they divorce, she has to go back as she is on Dependant visa. The only question was, how to proceed for this process. If she is willing for separation but not to go back, what are the options for her ?

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/12/11 2:21 PM as a reply to Zeeshan Javeed.
Hello Herzlich,
As we dont know exact case of your friend, I will definitely propose that your friend should contact Gesundheitsamt as she tried to cummit suicide and the scyo doctor will have to talk with her. He should not worry if his wife lie, they are expert and will find who is lying. They deal most cases in families. They will makes more apointment with him and with his wife untill they think that she will not cummit suicide again. & also they will guide how both of them can proceed smoothly. This should not be headach of your friend if she takes asyl here or not. If he cant stay with her anymore, then it depend if she als hav German citizenship or not, if not then she has to go back.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/15/11 5:42 PM as a reply to Zeeshan Javeed.
Hi,

even I would adive the same rather than going to the layer and filing divorce. This can be more expensive for your friend. Best thing would be what Salman said and I think they will be able to advice him further.

Seeking Asylum just like that is not so easy. Dont know if she must leave Germany or not, because I know a case where the lady after divorce could still live in Germany on the basis of her 2 childern who were born here.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/20/11 8:45 AM as a reply to Zeeshan Javeed.
Or ask the wife to find a new husband here, then she can stay.
Even thinking to sold herself in order to stay in germany sound very cheap for me.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott