Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Got NE

Toggle
Got NE!
Answer
9/20/05 1:47 AM
Hi everyone! I have the pleasure to announce that I received my NE today.

I specially want to thank Trust7 and VPMK.

cheers,
-a
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Got NE!
Answer
9/20/05 3:35 AM as a reply to A Alvarez.
Welcome to the §9-Club Alvarez, from the bottom of my heart.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/20/05 3:44 AM as a reply to A Alvarez.
Hi Aalvarez,

congratulations! But I have a question:

So far my understanding from your topic (http://trust7.com/en/forums/visa_questions/leaving_germany__2 ), you are living in UK. But according to AufenthG §50.2 (http://aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html#50 ) you can't stay outside of Germany longer than 6 months. Then you must stay in Germany at least 6 months every year, although you live in UK. Is that what you intend to do? If this question is not too personal, that would be great when answered.

Regards,
Klenze17
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/20/05 1:09 PM as a reply to A Alvarez.
Hi Alex,

I knew that you would get it. Congratulations!

Viele Grüsse
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/20/05 1:30 PM as a reply to A Alvarez.
@aalvarez

Congrats!! Welcome to NE club:-)

Best Regards
Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/20/05 2:36 PM as a reply to A Alvarez.
Hi tocayo!

Congratulations!

Yes, it would be great to hear the update about what it happened in the last months. Are you still in UK?

Best wishes,

Alex
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/21/05 1:31 AM as a reply to A Alvarez.
Thanks everyone.

I must say I was quite mad when my antrag was denied. But then I had a conversation with the VPMK lawyers, and then the ABH.

The deciding issue was the "Lebensmittelpunkt", which, I was able to prove, but it was a hard and difficult process ... "entscheidend" were my personal circumstances, and specially the support of my girlfriend++.

The situation with the six months is not really a problem since I travel constantly to Germany, however with the NE, in theory the situation shouldn't be as bad as with an Aufenthaltserlaubnis. See (1) http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/EG-Richtline, (2) http://europa.eu.int/scadplus/leg/en/lvb/l23034.htm and (3) http://europa.eu.int/eur-lex/lex/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=CELEX:32003L0109:EN:NOT [Article 9, 1. (c)]

for the reasoning.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/16/05 1:37 PM as a reply to A Alvarez.
Hi NoBody,

Count me also in your §9 club. I finished it today - no questions asked. My wife got EG for 3 years, although she will complete 5 years in D, 8 months earlier.

Thank you for you expert guidance.

vktyagi
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/16/05 1:42 PM as a reply to A Alvarez.
Congratulations vktyagi!

Good news on a Friday bring a nice weekend :-)

That's what I wish all of you
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/16/05 1:48 PM as a reply to A Alvarez.
Dear Detlef,

Thanks a lot for your wishes.

I really appreciate your endeavors towards helping us aliens. This site is a gem.

Keep the spirit up!

vktyagi
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/17/05 12:35 AM as a reply to A Alvarez.
Hi,

Congragulations. I too got my NE yesterday. I would take this oppurtunity to thank Detlef for the zeal with which he is working for such a long time for the cause of the Green card people and managing such a wonderful website. Thankyou Detlef.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/19/05 11:53 AM as a reply to A Alvarez.
Hi gc_from_berlin and vktyagi

welcome to the §9-club.

Sorry to welcome you that late, but due to my relocation, I haven't my internet connection back yet (it's due on wednesday) and I've finished my contract last wednesday so I'm at home for the next 4 weeks waiting the next contract, so I'm actually writting from a cybercenter.

Have a nice week-start all.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/19/05 3:39 PM as a reply to A Alvarez.
@aalvarez: Have you applied for NE through VPMK lawyers? If yes how long did it take you to get the NE? I'm asking because I wanna use VPMK for obtaining my NE as well.

Krisztian
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/19/05 9:58 PM as a reply to A Alvarez.
Thanks Nobody.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/06 3:14 PM as a reply to A Alvarez.
Welcome to the §9-Club.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/06 3:47 PM as a reply to A Alvarez.
Congrats Manshi!.

@@NOBODY & @@MANSHI,

On what does the duration for Spouse Visa ie being issued depend ?.

I was told that my wife will get Visa only for 1 Yr and i might get the NE.

Any ideas ?.

Sudeep
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/06 3:52 PM as a reply to A Alvarez.
Hi manshi,

This is Jeetesh from Bonn.

Very GREAT!! to hear that you got your NE.

I also entered Germany in July 2001 on the Green Card Program for IT-Professionals and i got a contract for 5 years with a company, which is about to end on July 2006 (means i will be completing my 5 years).

Does that mean that I am also entitled to get a NE (Niederlassungserlaubnis)? If YES, then what are the other formalities that i shall fulfil and present to my Ausländerbehörde? Which stages did you underwent in order to get NE? Was that relatively easy or tough to get NE?

As i would also like to work and stay in Germany, i would be hearty thankful to you and to all other respected members of Trust7.com to guide me on how can i get my NE and on what basis and what are the requirements?

Waiting anxiously for the reply...

Thanking you in advance,

Jeetesh from Bonn.
(hijeetu@rediffmail.com)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/06 4:05 PM as a reply to A Alvarez.
@Sudeep

the visa of the wife (or the spouse in general) is given so that she will also accomplish 5 years and be entitled for NE.
For example, my wife had 3 years in Germany when I got NE so she has been given a 2 years visa so that she will have a 3 + 2 = 5 years to ask for her own NE in time needed.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/2/06 11:26 AM as a reply to A Alvarez.
Hello everyone!!

Jeetesh again.

Is there really noone who can answer my queries (see my previous post)

:-(

I have searched in forums but cant find the similar post containing my queries...

Pls reply.

Jeetesh.
(hijeetu@rediffmail.com)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/2/06 1:07 PM as a reply to A Alvarez.
@NoBody
Thank You.

@Sudeep
Thanx.
In my wife case, it is slightly different. They gave 2 years visa, actually she need only 1 year and 10 months to finish her five years in Germany.
Anyway maximum 2 years.
@ Jeetesh.
I applied for NE three months before when my greencard expired. When I applied, I was told that it was only possible when I finished my five years in Germany.
Requirement:
1. Antrag auf Erteilung einer Niederlassungserlaubnis,
2. Reisepass,
3. 2 photos
4. Wohnraumbescheinigung
5. Arbeitsbescheinigung
6 Krackenbescheinigung

It might be slightly different with AuslaenderBehoerde's. I prefer, better go to your AuslaenderBehoerde and enquire about it.

Cheers,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/2/06 3:49 PM as a reply to A Alvarez.
Hello,

Congrats on getting the NE. Why has your daughter received the visa for 16 years and not NE?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/2/06 4:55 PM as a reply to A Alvarez.
@js3674

it's because at the age of 16, the kid will be by law officially able to decide on what he/she wants and will then be able to request a NE or a citizenship for him/herself.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18