Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Visa for Spouse

Toggle
Visa for Spouse
Answer
7/21/10 9:54 PM
Hi all

I am doing my Masters in Engineering in Germany and I am getting married in September. I want to bring my wife with me when i come back from India. I went through the old forum topics regarding Family reunion and found it a complex and time consuming one. I was having the idea of bringing her for some language course. She has already completed Masters and wants to do PhD. Will there be any problem for her to change when she gets a PhD.

Also while applying for Visa will there be any problem if she says that she is married and i am in Germany. Is there any chance of the visa getting rejected.

Please reply.
Thanx
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/22/10 1:45 PM as a reply to Rakesh M S.
If you dont have job/any good source of income, its hard to get spouse visa
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/22/10 1:57 PM as a reply to Rakesh M S.
Thats why i decided not to bring her on dependent visa but instead on Student Visa for some language course.

Will there be any problem to change to Job Visa when she gets a PhD
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/22/10 2:54 PM as a reply to Rakesh M S.
for student visa, there will b no problem. you have 2 show a lumsum amount in bank.

language course .. its very easy comparing to other student visa,
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18