Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Advice needed from Nobody & lacrima

Toggle
Advice needed from Nobody & lacrima
Answer
2/15/06 5:43 PM
Hai,
In the past, I wrote about my case ( i think you remember).
If not, I came to germany in 2002 April for my master studies and am married to a german citizen in 2003 December. I changed my visa status (dependent) in 2004 April.
Yesterday I was in auslanderbehörde to make an application for NE; there the beamterin told me that i cant make the application as I am not married for 3 years.
But I heard that 3 years living in germany, in this 2 years as a spouse to a german is enough to get NE.
Recently I completed my studies and am in job
search. I am not living on arbeitlosengeld or social help as my wife is working.
My request is, can you please send the links that i can show in arbeitsamt. I saw the 2005 immigration act but it is not clear and my case comes in 2003 law.

Thanking you,

Indogerman
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/15/06 6:58 PM as a reply to raju khanna.
"But I heard that 3 years living in germany, in this 2 years as a spouse to a german is enough to get NE"
Ehmm.. not sure about the NE(have to look into AufenthG, dont have time for that right now)
But you can get the german citizenship after 3 years of residence in Germany, if at least 2 years of this residence is with your german spouse.

See here:
http://www.info4alien.de/mick/faq.htm#31

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/15/06 7:45 PM as a reply to raju khanna.
To get NE when married to a German citizen, you have to wait until 3 years of marriage with that German, form which 2 years at least should have been made in Germany.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/06 12:44 PM as a reply to raju khanna.
Thank you guys for ur replies,

I have seen in the booklet "wie ich werde Deutsche" about the nationality.

But at the moment, I am not interested to loose my nationality.

Any way, thanks again.

Indogerman
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3