Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: With Fiktionbescheiningung, can i travel to Schengen countries?

Toggle
Hi everyone,
Im having a problem and badly in need of your help!! I have a valid AE until 2 Sep.06, and ive just gone to local ABH to apply for a visa extention. Due to some paper procedures that I cant complete and submit to them in time, they issued only a Fiktionbescheinigung for me valid until 30 Dec.06. When I have complete and proper papers, I can go there again and ask for a new visa.
But Im having holidays now and wanna travel to some Schengen countries.Can I get there by plane without any problem? (I mean I wont have problems with the customs officers at airport passport control areas?)
I would appreciate it very much if you could help me urgently
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/06 8:21 PM as a reply to Phuong Thao Nguyen.
The same issue was discussed in another discussion forum. Some people shared the info which they got from their ABH-Office. The outcome of the discussion was travelling to Schengen Countries can be problematic but if you want to travel to your home country and then back to Germany than it should be no problem.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/06 8:21 PM as a reply to Phuong Thao Nguyen.
same rules apply as AE so there should not be a problem
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/06 8:33 PM as a reply to Phuong Thao Nguyen.
http://www.tu-darmstadt.de/international/iso/studium/aufenthalt_index.htm#fiktionsbescheinigung

In der Regel haben Sie mit der Fiktionsbescheinigung, wenn sie nach §81.4 ausgestellt ist, die gleichen Rechte wie vorher, jedoch mit gewissen Einschränkungen. Sie dürfen in kein Schengener Land einreisen, sie dürfen nach Hause reisen und nur direkt nach Deutschland wieder einreisen, nicht über ein Schengener Land.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/30/06 12:24 AM as a reply to Phuong Thao Nguyen.
Thanks everyone,
As far as I understand from your replies, I cant go to another Schengen countryemoticon(...Damn this paper, I cant leave Germany until year-end?
Anyway, thank you very much for your prompt replies!!
Regards,
Thao
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3