Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Re: German Tax Consulting - Help Required

Toggle
I am new to this site and looking for some kind of suggestions for my problem
I paid lot of money to one gentalman named 'Roland Speilhofen'(Roland Spielhofen, 089-22807606 Mail: RSPeterpan@aol.com ) in muenchen for filing income tax refunds. Now due to some reason I left germany and this is the 7 month running , there is no news of my tax-refund. He was not responding to my emails so finally when I called him up, that B****** replied me that I paid him only to file for tax consulting as I could not do it because I don't know german language ( these words are exatly what he told me), The second step would be to file a case against german tax authorities which will cost more money.
I felt that I have lost money as I do not have any proof of any communication with him.

I don't know much of german tax consulting so I am pasting one of his reply here. Is it a normal process or Any help ???

--------------
one of his mail
--------------
my friend,
now i tell you how the systems runs:
1. you have to do your taxdeclaration,
2. because you can´t do, that is the reason why you came to me (or to a other
adviser)
3. i give you a hand to fill it (that take time)
4. for that time to filling you paid me
5. i send it out to the tax-office long time ago
6. now our deal is finished

7. when the tax-office don´t work on it, or take more time that you are likely
to wait, than you can ask me to make pressure
8. this is usually a new deal between you and me - so usually you have to pay me
again

Hopefuly you understand this...
I called the tax-office and they told that they didn´t finished it yet...
--------------
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/9/05 12:02 PM as a reply to raja kumar.
I'm really sorry that you hired this b*****d as your tax consultant. Seems as if he's only looking for your money instead of really helping you. BUT, from the legal point of view he's right. When you're hiring an official tax consultant you have to pay for each work he does for you. The calculation of his charges are based on a regulations for tax consultant fees. Seems as if he's following this regulation step by step to earn as much money as possible.

If you do have all your tax documents, especially a copy of your filled tax application, I could help you.

Kind regards

LimaJR
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/10/05 3:28 PM as a reply to raja kumar.
I know this guy - he did tax declaration for me once and I got money back within 2 or 3 months. However he charges a lot for his service and this is the reason why I'm using different tax consultant now...
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Re: German Tax Consulting - Help Required
Answer
8/22/13 11:12 AM as a reply to Vytautas Z..
kraja 12,
how did you solve this problem?

I have same to same problem with this gentleman...
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Re: German Tax Consulting - Help Required
Answer
8/22/13 12:03 PM as a reply to Dean.
Never heard of such incompetent tax consultants in Germany before. As a consultant they are suppose to tell you all the details and services they will carry for you and prices. Instead it seems this tax consultant works like a robot and does things as you say and takes lots of money. Then why to hire a tax consultant, rather use sone online software to file tax in Germany which is also a kind of robot.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott