Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: I find a job in germany

Toggle
I find a job in germany
Answer
8/10/11 4:31 AM
hi ...im algerian guy i have 23 years i have maste in journalisme i want to find a job in germany ... and i want live there ... any help ???
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/10/11 10:21 AM as a reply to youcef metrouh.
you should have good German language skills to find a job.......but it seems you should also pratice your English skills...........e.g. the titel should be "Searching for a job in Germany"....but like you said...you still have 23 years to live emoticonemoticonemoticon...go for it.......... you can do it!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/10/11 1:39 PM as a reply to youcef metrouh.
Dear Josefcom,
Well there is a lot to do.
- Learning about the german current law on
immigration, job markets policies and the like
- Applying and getting a job offer
- Processing the work permit
- Learning some basic german even if your working
language will be english or arabic
- Learning english as well

You could as well consider doing a second master here in germany and upon that looking for a job since foreigners (NON EU) that have graduated in germany are allowed to work here.

Keep your head up and focus on what you would like to achieve.

Cheers

Bolo
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/10/11 8:51 PM as a reply to youcef metrouh.
Hi vmishra,

I do not think that one needs to adept at English language for living in Germany. In such a case, German embassy would have rejected my visa too. My native language is Hindi and may be they speak French or Arabic in Algeria.

Hey, you too are in Germany, I thinkemoticon

Ciao
Tony

you(You) should have good German language skills to find a job.......(,)but it seems you should also pratice your English skills...........(.)e.g.(Just an example,) the titel(title) should be "Searching for a job in Germany"(I am not sure if he is searching or asking for requirements to start searchin)....(,)but like(as) you said...(,)you still have(had) 23 years to live ...(,)go for it.......... you(You) can do it(What can he do?)!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott