Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Re: Getting Driving Docs transferred from Norway

Toggle
Hi Folks,

One of my friend, who was living in France earlier, joined a driving school there to get a driving license. He had paid the entire amount (around 800 euros) in advance to the driving school to take care of all lessons, tests etc. He had also already cleared the driving theory test in France but has not yet taken any practical lessons. Now, he has moved to Germany and wants to continue his driving lessons and take practical exam here in Germany. Does anyone know if it is possible ? And, whether he would be able to save those 800 euros from loosing it completely. If anyone has any such kind of experience with it, do share it too.

Thanx & Regards,
Arun.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Getting Driving Docs transferred from France
Answer
10/5/04 3:57 PM as a reply to Arun Gupta.
I don't think that it's possible to do a transfer from his driving school in france. He has two options: talk to the driving school in france and perhaps get back some money, or take some driving lessons in Germany and then get the french driver license, which will be recognized in germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Getting Driving Docs transferred from Norway
Answer
6/21/11 2:11 PM as a reply to Arun Gupta.
Hi,

I have a similar situation. I have done the theory test, all the mandatory lessons, the night driving and then took the practical test in Norway. I failed and now moving to Germany. A Norwegian driving license is valid in Germany; but do I have to take the theory test and do the mandatory driving again, or the Norwegian effort is recognized? Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott