Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Re: Extension of Residence Permit

Toggle
Extension of Residence Permit
Answer
9/15/09 6:19 PM
Hallo All,

Nice to have this forum where we can get all our queries.
I have also one question and hope you people will help me.

I am Indian and married with German and I have residence and work permit as my wife is German. Before I was working as engineer and now due to Financial crisis I have lost my job. I am searching but it is taking time.

After marriage I have got my residence and work permit for 1 year and in January I have to go for extension.

My question is do I get extension of my residence permit easily or I have to show money. As my wife is also not working so we dont have much money. All money which we have is saved money from my previous job.

We are thinking to apply for Hard IV before giving all saved money. Therefore I want to know if it will be problem in extension of my Residence permit??

Can you please tell me if this is good idea to apply for Hard IV or should I wait till me extension.

Regards

R.A.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/15/09 8:02 PM as a reply to R A.
When you apply for Hz IV then you should show your savings and if you have savings then forget about getting Hz IV,you will only be eligible when you prove that you don't have any money left emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/15/09 8:20 PM as a reply to R A.
Hallo Raj,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Before apply for Hard IV I will take all money from account.

But just want if I need to show money for my Residentship extension?

will it be a problem for my residenship extension that we have hardIV status???

I hope you understand my question.

R.A
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/15/09 8:24 PM as a reply to R A.
Please also keep in mind that on all forms like permanent residence or citizenship, you will be asked if you took Hartz 4. If yes, this might make the case difficult for you. So think long term.

Start a job in a supermarket or something just to bridge this time. Believe me, social security contribution counts everywhere. Had it been Arbeitslosengeld 1, it would have been ok because you pay unemployment insurance contribution.

Or let your wife take Hartz 4. She already has the citizenship emoticon Better than you taking it.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/15/09 8:34 PM as a reply to R A.
Hallo Dear,

Thank you for your reply.

Ok suppose my wife took HardIV and I am also unemployed then will it be a problem for my residence permit extension or I will get?

Actually I am serching job every day but the time is very bad and I dont want to spend all my money as may be I need it.

R.A.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/15/09 8:57 PM as a reply to R A.
Just get a job anywhere even if its €400 job forget for a while you are engineer or highly qualified if you want to live in Germany emoticon because if you get Hartz IV then you will also have trouble to get a residence permit.Your job counts for your residence permit so better make your record better.
It will be more trouble with your relationship as she is a German and she will soon go after someone else instead of being with a Hartz IV Indian doesn't matter how strong your love be or even if you look like Salmaan or Hrithik Roshan.
I really feel pity for many educated guys coming from good rich families in India and just for the sake of living in a foreign country they are ready to go thru any hardship,living in a small 1 room flat getting Hartz IV and going thru all troubles and finally their savings will be less that what they could have saved working in India.Whereas in India these guys would be earning good living a decent happy life.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/15/09 9:30 PM as a reply to R A.
Thanks for ur friendly info. But no body was expecting financial crisis.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott