Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: NE by BeschVervV §9 - Impossible

Toggle
NE by BeschVervV §9 - Impossible
Answer
10/28/05 12:16 AM
Hi *

I'd like share with you my experience in München.
Today I went to AB to ask for NE, based on > 36 months Renterversicherungen and > 4 years Aufenhalterlaubnis. The officer there didn't agrree with me. He said, that I should way to fulfill the 60 months.
That's it, at least for the room Pa-Po.

Best regards,
Plamen
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/05 3:05 AM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
Hi
@plamen

SEARCH FOR NE IN THE FORUM ..

The officer is right I think !

MATRIX
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/05 3:15 AM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
I think you have confused NE with BE. You may apply for BE now and for NE you will have to complete 5 years in D-land.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/05 5:04 AM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
Hi Plamen,

the officer is completely right, with just > 4 years living and < 5 years living, you can't apply for NE at the moment, only a BE or a EG will suffice with such conditions.

So as you're > 4 years, I suggest you may be wait a little bit and directly go for NE.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/05 10:30 AM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
maybe he has BE.

@plamen
What is in your pass?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/05 12:08 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
Hi
I guess Plamen wanted to apply for NE just before finishing the 5 years and he was refused by the officer because of 60 months pension payment stuff.

If this is the case then the officer is not correct because Aufenthaltsg §104 2. says
http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html#104

"§ 9 Abs. 2 Nr. 3 und 8 findet keine Anwendung."

Plamen should tell us what he was trying to do.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/05 12:12 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
Seems that you are right.
Anyway, I've got a little benefit - he changed my Visa, now there is: Erwerbstätigkeit gestattet.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/05 12:19 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
I am also in Munich and have 2 months till 5 years.In January I will be fullfilling requirements for NE.
I wrote to AB to inform myself about NE. I've asked them when to apply since I've heard there is security check which takes some time. They said to apply now since the procedure takes 8 weeks and there are also holidays in this period and also they have sent me application forms with listed documents I have to bring along.
I did so and am waiting now till January. Even if the procedure would be complete before January they have said I can get NE in my passport only when I have full 5 years (residence I think).
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/05 12:40 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
@plamen
You do not need 60 Renten but you need 5 years.
In case your visa is not over you really need full 5 years. How much do you have?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/05 1:12 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
Visiting ABH without previously writing to them is waste of time. Because The ABHs have following "algorithm" implemented:

if (AuslaenderPresent()) {

OpenThePassport();
if (VisaExpiryDate < GetCurrentDate())
{
RejectRequest();
if ((NoOfComplaintsReceived > 5) &&
(ComplaintVolume > VOLUME_MIN_COMPLAINT)) {
ReconsiderRequest();
SET_AuslaenderWait(TIME_MAX);

}

} else {
ProcessRequest();
SET_AuslaenderWait(TIME_MAX);
}

}
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/05 1:49 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
Well said, Cedo !!

:-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/05 2:02 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
I would like to add, that I set
ComplaintVolume >> VOLUME_MIN_COMPLAINT and then I've got the "Erwerbstätigkeit gestattet" (für nur 10 EUR). emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/05 10:27 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
@mark12

"application forms with listed documents I have to bring along"

I live in München too, may you be more expecific about the documents that they requested to you and the tittle of the application forms, please.

Thanks.

Alex
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/31/05 12:26 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
I needed following to make an application for NE

1. Letter from employer confirming you are working for the company and your contract is not terminated (Ungekündigte Arbeitsverhältnis)
2. Copy of flat hiring contract
3. Confirmation from flat hirer about flat size and rooms - form was sent from AB
4. NE Form you will get at the Gemeinde where you are living, after you have fill it in, you will get the stamp from Gemeinde that the flat size is sufficient for you and your family and that they agree with your application
5. They want to see the stamp you've got in your passport on the entry visa to Germany
6. Salary listings for the last three months
7. Photos - according to new Bundesdruckerei instructions for the new passports
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/31/05 1:01 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
"7. Photos - according to new Bundesdruckerei instructions for the new passports", they're gonna make a new passport for you or is there an info I'm missing on this?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/31/05 1:22 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
Photos:

I have brought photos few months old, but they did not accept them, said I have to make new photos for me and my family.
The format is the same as the photos for new german passports (from the 1st of November). The head size on the photo is now required to be larger than it was before.

http://www.bundesdruckerei.de/de/buerger/2_1_b/2_1_2_b.html
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/31/05 1:45 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
Hi mark12,

thanks for your reply.

May you tell me the ABH office in München that you contacted?

And, if it isn't much to ask, if you might send me a copy of the letter that you sent to them, I would be more that happy ;-) Just to try to be prepared the most.

alexander_quinones AT hotmail DOT com

Thanks a lot!

Alex
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/31/05 1:57 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
Yeah, but I still don't see the need of a pic (even if I submitted on) for a Personalausweis or a ReisePaß if I'm only getting a NE, as I won't have both of the forementioned documents... and if it's for the documents in case I want to get a German pass, then I can change my face throughtout the 3 years to reach it so, why I would need to submit it now?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/31/05 2:14 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
@Nobody:

As I have read on this forum people were requested to submit far more exotic documents apart from "passport photos". So from all peculiar requirements that somebody in ABH might have come up with, producing the all new & improved passport photo is the smallest of all :-).
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/1/05 2:55 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
I've just asked them (only for figuring out whether it is worth spending some minutes in solarium...) whether this picture will appear anywhere in my pass. Well, the pictures is for their internal use (and whatever Amt might have the right to look at it). I think they are not (yet) prepared (logistically) to include it in the Visa (NE) to be applied in your passport (think of the US visitor one).

Aside that… here's my problem:
=> Work contract expires on 31.Dec.2005.
=> My 5 yrs GC expired ytd (31Oct2005).
=> Just got fiktionsbesch. for 6 months, company name and position written in there (I doesn't really hurt...) as this is a combination of Arbeitserlaubnis and Aufenthaltserlaubnis(!?!). => There are some papers still missing (the one from landeskriminalamt for example) from my NKDV file - got told to come back in a month.
=> Was asked for UNBEFRIESTET work contract……

I might be able to persuade the employer to send a letter to AB convincing them that they don't intend to fire me but to (eventually) extend the contract (based on the projects they would have at that time). I don't think I will be able to change the contract in unbefriestet.
Questions:
=> By that time (end of Nov 2005) I will be having 61 months spent feeding the social system in DE. Would that trigger any rule/law so that I can get around the damn 'unbefristet' thingy (what would it be)?
=> Or, is there any paragraph (please point it out for me) saying it is enough the written commitment - though with no legal involvement… - from my employer to continue working with me rather than having a new contract with 'umbefriestet' on it?

Many thanks in advance for any suggestion!

Sincerely,
D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/2/05 12:45 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
@sdragos
"I've just asked them (only for figuring out whether it is worth spending some minutes in solarium...) whether this picture will appear anywhere in my pass. Well, the pictures is for their internal use"

I have seen NE from one friend working also in Bayern - NE is one page sticker in passport and with his scanned picture.

Probably NE does not have unique format for all states in Germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/2/05 12:52 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
Hi mark12,

Thanks for the information..

I am also working in München and my Visa will end by 2006 January.. When I was in KVR in August for extending my wife's visa, they told me to come only in the beginning of January.. But anyway I am planning to go this month itself..

Is there anyone who already have been to the KVR munich for the NE processing.. It would be great if someone can share their experience..

Thanks in Advance.
B.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3