Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis experiences at Frankfurt am Main

Toggle
Hello,

Just curious if the following documents are needed when you came to germany and start to work at 2002 and still working and want to apply for Niederlassungserlaubnis now ? Or does someone have an experience with Frankfurt Ausländerbehörde regarding Niederlassungserlaubnis ?

Rentenversicherungsverlauf der Bundes- bzw. Landesversicherungsanstalt (mindestens 60 Monate Pflicht- oder freiwillige Beiträge zur gesetzlichen Rentenversicherung oder

I saw the exception warning below just under the conditions listed, but I am not sure if they really mean the bold text with their warning.

Eine ausreichende Altersversorgung ist nicht nachzuweisen, sofern Sie bereits vor dem 01.01.2005 im Besitz einer Aufenthaltserlaubnis oder Aufenthaltsbefugnis waren.

the link is here -> http://tinyurl.com/os7s8

Thanks for the help.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/06 12:26 PM as a reply to Paul Wehrli.
Hi
I got NE in Frankfurt.

Try to go Ausländerbehörde exactly 2 months before your current visa expires and pick up the application form, tell about your current situation and they will tell what you need (I did the same).

Take your work contract, passport, pictures as they want to be exectly, they will give you 'Fiktionsbeschinigung' approx. 6 months. How much it costs I don't remember anymore.

All you have to do is to wait approx. 3-4 months, during this time period they will send your information to FBI(USA) and in Criminalamt(Berlin) when they got clearance they will call you to pick up your NE (actually you need to ask them after 3 months whether you can come now to pick up NE or still need to wait)

What will be written in your NE a very small line that "you are allowed to do anything" (no restrictions) and thats it. NE costs 85€.

I would suggest not to read much. It will only make you confuse. The whole procedure I have written above just do and you will get your NE.

Frankfurt Ausländerbehörde people are now very well familier with NE and hopefully there will be no problem for you too.

Have a nice day.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/06 12:41 PM as a reply to Paul Wehrli.
...during this time period they will send your information to FBI....

I wonder if my information was ever sent to FBI :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/06 2:07 PM as a reply to Paul Wehrli.
@Ashkay

I asked myself that too :-)

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/06 2:31 PM as a reply to Paul Wehrli.
Oh, gosh...

U.S. security clearance needed for Niederlassungserlaubnis ? Fabulous! they already have my fingerprint etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._security_clearance_terms
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18