Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Visa info needed..please reply

Toggle
Visa info needed..please reply
Answer
1/7/07 2:43 PM
I have gone through the forum..Its really helpful to people having any problems in Germany.
I need information regarding the extension of my visa. Right now I'm working as Research Assistant and I have the contract only for 2 years which will expire in few months. I can get my contract extended if I start my PhD.If I don't wish to do my PhD and after the expire of my visa, do I need to leave Germany immediately at the end of my Visa? Is there any chance for me to extend my visa for 3-4 months??
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for reading my post and for any suggestions.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Visa info needed..please reply
Answer
1/8/07 2:55 AM as a reply to pavan k.
Personaly I do not know any exact parapgaph law in that case, but I am sure that you can get 3-4 months more.
I think that right place is - go to ausländeramt and ask them.I am sure that they will explain you.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott