Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Family Reunion Visa (Wife)

Toggle
Family Reunion Visa (Wife)
Answer
3/25/10 3:51 PM
Hello

I was working in Belgium before but now my company transferred me to Germany. I got the German residence card in February 2010 for 8 months. Now I want to bring my wife here as family reunion visa, she is in India now.

Question

1) Could anyone please tell me what documents I will need from local stadmt(Auslanderbehorde) in Germany?

2) List of docs that I have to submit in German embassy in India.

I would be thankful for some advices.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/25/10 4:04 PM as a reply to Ashwini Shrama.
Ask your wife to contact the embassy and they'll tell give her a list of the documents.

A couple of weeks after she applies, the German authorities will contact you and tell you what you have to do.

Good luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/25/10 6:25 PM as a reply to Ashwini Shrama.
Cant you do yourself and others a favour by searching about this topic in the forum before posting? I guess you can find a lot of information already there.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/26/10 1:04 PM as a reply to Ashwini Shrama.
as u have mentioned that u gota residence card for 8 months ,, its diff for u to bring ur wife on family reunion , since the eligiblity is that u should have 1 year..

i hope u can try for visa to belguim and relocate...
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott