Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: US Tourist visa from Germany for Indians

Toggle
Hi,

I am currently working in Germany and basically from India. I have work permit in germany and i want to visit USA as an tourist for 3 or 4 weeks. So i would like to know the process of getting USA Visa from germany for indians. Please help me ..

Thanks in Advance,
Siva..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/4/10 6:34 AM as a reply to siva prakash.
Hi Siva,

First, You need to take appointment with US consulate in your area. for more info, check
URL - http://germany.usembassy.gov/visa/niv/visacategories/
I applied recently and got for 10 years. Very important point - if you putting your German contract or letter from company during visa process
, don't put your employment tenure limited. My friend applied simultaneously but his work contact was 1 year so his visa got rejected emoticon

Best of luck
Raj
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/4/10 10:17 AM as a reply to siva prakash.
Visa issue depends on many factors not just on German contract duration.

The visa officer will look at your bio-data, CV, your education, duration of stay abroad, your income, professional skills and previous immigration record. If they are convinced that you will not violate the visa purpose then they will issue a tourist visa for max 10 years.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/11/10 4:52 PM as a reply to siva prakash.
Good luck
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/25/10 7:31 PM as a reply to siva prakash.
@Stutt23

well we didnt submit any CV or Biodata while applying for B1/B2 at US cons. Frankfurt and got visa approval same day and passports back on 3rd day emoticon
hint...you should keep along but dont submit, if they insist a lot then only submit, just to avoid 10 more questions....
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/25/10 10:19 PM as a reply to siva prakash.
my friend whose visa got rejected he was studied here in europe. I studied in india. he was working in europe before than me. I believe , your employement contract duration matter a lot. Rest, Your luck is most important thing.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/28/12 4:24 PM as a reply to siva prakash.
Hi,

I am working for Bosch GmbH, and i have a national contract with only start date and it is completely in Deutsch. Does the VISA officer request for an English version or does accept the Deutsch version of contract.

Thankyou in advance
0 (0 Votes)

RE: US Tourist visa from Germany for Indians
Answer
2/1/15 2:54 PM as a reply to siva prakash.
Do we need to get any police records or some sort of clearance from the Indian embassy?
And does the configuration of the photograph matter a lot?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/3/15 12:01 AM as a reply to Dushyanta Dhyani.
do not provide any additional documents..

photo matters
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/3/15 9:51 AM as a reply to Dushyanta Dhyani.
In addition to the list of documents mentioned on the website, there is an additional hidden list. It depends on what your occupation is. If you are into research, take your resume with you (they always ask for this). If you are in a company, work contract and salary statements (depends they may ask for it or may not).
Photograph dont take any. In Frankfurt atleast you can get one made inside the consulate. They will give you back anyways...
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott