Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Re: Kündigung Frist

Toggle
Kündigung Frist
Answer
5/15/11 10:05 PM
Hi Guys,

Iam in a dilemma.Please help me out..

I have signed a work contract for a company 'X' which starts at 1.06.Mean while I have found a new job and I dont want to join this company 'X'.

A Kündigung before the beginning the job is not allowed in the contract.
The KündigungFrist in probezeit is 1 month to the month end.

So My question is

Does that mean If I give a kündigung on the first day of my work ,Do I have to work until end of July and not end of June.(As the Kündigung frist is 1 month to the month end is).

Please enlighten me..
Thanks
P
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/16/11 7:50 PM as a reply to Sultan Mohammed.
Why dont you speak with the company and find out if you can cancel the contract before joining? I am sure the company wont be interested in spending time and money in you when you are not goin to work with them past 1 month and may accept to release you from the contract.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/17/11 6:03 PM as a reply to Sultan Mohammed.
Hi Pazuzu
In theory, as u said, resiging without starting is impossible once you have signed, so in the worst case you will have to work for a month, resigning the first day. But as our friend said, talk to this company X and it makes sense they save a month salary and training/introductory time by releasing you from your not started duties emoticon Good luck

Cheers

Bolo
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/18/11 1:05 PM as a reply to Sultan Mohammed.
Thanks Guys,I will do that....

A small correction to what I have posted before....

>>Mean while I have found a new job

Thats not fully correct.I did have a first interview and now they have arranged for a second one end of this week.It looks promising.

My worries are as follows:

[1]

They have also said to me that I will have an HR interview as well.
Now,Iam leaving my current company end of this month(31.05) as I have signed for the contract for the company 'X'and Iam starting there 1st of June.

Going by the company where my interview process is going on,It could be well be that the HR interview from their part will be well after MAY.

So when I go for this HR interview,Should I have to tell them that I longer work in my current company(Because in my biodata that IS company Iam currently working).

[2]

As far as I know,If I get through the interview process of this company and start working there,They will come to know from my "Lohnsteuerbecheining" that the

company Iam currently working for- I have worked only until 31.05
The company I have signed the contract - From 1.06.

Iam not clear how I should present myself to them....

Please advice....

P
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/18/11 1:38 PM as a reply to Sultan Mohammed.
Why dont you ask the new company to speed up the process saying, you already have an offer and have to join in june. If they want you that badly they will prepone the processes so that a decision can be made asap. What is your visa status in the meanwhile? Do you atleast have BE?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/18/11 2:17 PM as a reply to Sultan Mohammed.
I have a unbefristete arbeits erlaubnis.
I dont want to put pressure on them and my impression is they dont want anyone so urgently.

so thats why I asked ,Do I have to say it to them that I have an offer...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/18/11 2:55 PM as a reply to Sultan Mohammed.
It is always better to inform them beforehand. What if you have to inform them after they offer you a contract saying i just started a new job and have to cancel it? Regarding visa, you mean you have NE or visa independent of employer?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/18/11 3:49 PM as a reply to Sultan Mohammed.
I know the kündigungs termin for the job,I have signed,So I can tell a date accordingly.
The problem for me is will it be okay that they come to know that I have worked in a different company (though for 1 month)which is not listed in my biodata.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/18/11 3:59 PM as a reply to Sultan Mohammed.
not a problem.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/21/11 4:51 PM as a reply to Sultan Mohammed.
Hallo Pazzuzu,

dont be confused as you have already got a offer and resigened the present company. So one topic is sure that you are leaving this company.
Now its upto the offer that when you will start in new company.

Just ask to company that you have resigened as you was having good offer but if the other company wants you then they have to be fast and if not start your job. You have anyhow time to resign during your probe period.

Be proffessional after getting final contract talk with HR say you tried but this is not what you want to do and say bye bye in friendly manner.

Regards

RA
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3