Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Important Family Reunion Visa

Toggle
Important Family Reunion Visa
Answer
3/18/11 6:56 PM
Hi,

I am in Germany from Last three years. I studied here now I am working here. Currently I have probation period contract. I am going to change my company and then I will have again Probation period. I wanted to know during this time if I apply for the family Reunion Visa will they consider or not?

Further, How min square meter appartment is require to apply for the visa family reunion.

Please reply.

best Regards,
Pavnish Masson
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/1/11 6:44 PM as a reply to Hello Germany.
Hey,,

generally for the family reunion visa, i think probabtion doesnt matter. They will only check how long do you have Visa (how many years more).
and reg. sqmts, as per visa regulations, per person 12sqmts. so, for two- around 24 sqmts would be enough
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/2/11 1:46 AM as a reply to Hello Germany.
I heard only of one of my friend who was denied first but after probation tried again and then matter was cleared.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/7/11 12:06 AM as a reply to Hello Germany.
If you are in the probation period, your wife won't get a visa. It happened to me. I had worked for three years and change jobs. I was in the probation time after having paid in the system for 3 years. They told me even if the law is unfair, everyone has to obey to the law.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott