Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Re: Deutschland, zum Weglaufen

Antwort
21.12.04 16:52 als Antwort auf A Alvarez.
@DVD

Three Cheers to you! Also my cheers to you for contributing a lot to T7 forum.

A great relief. Would there be some kind of examination at ABH to test our German proficiency? I can communcate in German but restricted to only BASICS like shopping, with friends, etc. I cannot write a formal letter in German. Do you think it is sufficient to have basic German while applying for PR? Do you also think some course certificates in German Communication would be of some help? I still have a year and half time to go for a PR. Any advice?

Best Regards,
GC-Friend
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.12.04 16:57 als Antwort auf A Alvarez.
"A great relief. Would there be some kind of examination at ABH to test our German proficiency? I can communcate in German but restricted to only BASICS like shopping, with friends, etc. I cannot write a formal letter in German. Do you think it is sufficient to have basic German while applying for PR? Do you also think some course certificates in German Communication would be of some help? I still have a year and half time to go for a PR. Any advice?"

you don't have to worry, it is probably allready enough. there will be courses and tests but only for newcomers.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.12.04 17:10 als Antwort auf A Alvarez.
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Of course that I was joking :-) However, I did made multiple experiences with immigration office which I dislike. Since I already pay for their services, and since all tax payers pay for their services, what I expect there is polite treatment according to valid laws and decrees.

There are many known examples where immigration offices required the umemployed GC owners to leave Germany immediately. After that, there was a letter from german ministry of interior, where they were asked to stop such practices.

Although I speak German, the treatment was always what I have expect.

For this reason I will communicate regarding important issues with immigration office only via lawyer.

:-)

----------------------------------------------
Natürlich dass es sich hier um einen Witz handelt ! Dennoch ich habe mehrere Erfahrungen gemacht mit der Ausländerbehörde die ich nicht mag. Da ich schließlich für die Leistungen die AB aufbringt bezahle, und dass die alle Steuerzähler dafür bezahlen, was ich erwarte ist höfliche Behandlung die geltenden Gesetzen und Verordnungen enspricht.

Es sind bekannt mehrere Beispiele wo die arbeitslose GC inhaber innerhalb drei Tagen aus Deutschland ausreisen mussten. Danach folgte Schreiben von Bundesinnenministerium wo die AB aufgefordert waren solche Praxis sofort einzustellen.

Obwohl ich Deutsch spreche, die Behandlung war trotzdem nicht immer das was ich erwarte.

Deswegen bestehe ich drauf mit ABH in wichtigen Angelegenheiten künftig nur über einen Rechtsanwalt zu sprechen.

---------------------------------------------
Ich spreche auch einige andere Sprachen, sowie auch andere Leute die dieses Forum benutzen :-) Trotzdem versuchen wir immer Englisch zu sprechen, da wir uns so alle gut verstehen können.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.12.04 17:13 als Antwort auf A Alvarez.
Sind wir in Kindergarten oder was? In der Verordnung ist alles für GC klar geregelt!
Die Zukunft ist relative sicher für GC, wenn er eine Job hat. Ich will Niemand verteidigen.
Es mag sein, daß es einige Beamter in ABH gibt, die nicht gut informiert sind. Das habe ich auch
Mal persönlich erlebt. Aber nachdem ich auf die Gesetze hingewiesen habe, war auch alles
In Ordnung. Was es mich stört, ist die ganze schwarze Malerei und das Verhalten wie in
Kindergarten. Was sollte noch in der Verordnung stehen, damit du dich „sicher“ fühlst???

Wenn man nicht in der Lage ist, sein Recht in ABH nach dem Gesetz durchsetzt, sollte er zahlen und
Einen Anwalt nehmen. Aber bitte nicht diese unnötige schwarze Malerei!!!!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.12.04 17:25 als Antwort auf A Alvarez.
Razlika između sigurne i "relativno sigurne" budućnosti je velika. Upravo "relativno sigurna" budućnost je tačno ono što me brine :-), pogotovo ako je parametar koji unosi relativizam u čitavu priču ured za strance :-)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.12.04 18:47 als Antwort auf A Alvarez.
ok, now that we've all shown that we do speak gut German, could we go back to English please, most because I really don't want to play the guess-what-I-said game with what cedomir just wrote :-)

Some people around here have problem understanding German, so please do them a favour and write as they can understand us.

You won't help some1 if you give him advices in a language he can't comprehend and this forum is about help, so let's play fair.

Maybe it's the Xmas-presents-not-yet-bought pressure, but this will pass :-)

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.12.04 19:06 als Antwort auf A Alvarez.
Its one of my dream that one day I understand German like how the locals understand. I am waiting for that day as it is respect to the country where we live and earn. Hope I work enough to fulfill my dream. :-)

Best Regards,
GC-Friend
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.12.04 20:16 als Antwort auf A Alvarez.
Dragi Cedomire,

ako mislis da te ama bas nitko na ovom forumu ne razumije, onda se grdno varas ;-)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.12.04 20:48 als Antwort auf A Alvarez.
jos jedan
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
22.12.04 01:49 als Antwort auf A Alvarez.
Hello experts,

Going back to the following comment:

1) Your current work permit is considered as unlimited, starting from 1.1.05.
2) You can work in your current company as long as you want them and as long as they want you

we all have the work permit for the limited duration which is tied up to some company. So after 1.1.05 we have an unlimited work permit for this particular company? Is this correct?

If so, supposing we change the company, we need to change our workpermit at ABH? Can a lawyer then fight it to have it unlimited wp for this new company?

Sorry if i sound too stupid.

Thanks

Sun
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
22.12.04 10:38 als Antwort auf A Alvarez.
@Sun

>So after 1.1.05 we have an unlimited work permit >for this particular company? Is this correct?

Yes, this is correct.

>If so, supposing we change the company, we need
>to change our workpermit at ABH?
>Can a lawyer then fight it to have it unlimited
>wp for this new company?

This is a big question. But I think you cannot get unlimited RP with restrictions. The law does not allow this. What we perhaps could get is another 2-5 yrs for current company. But after 1.1.05 there is no work permit any more. So you cannot change it at ABH. You get new visa, and this is at the same time work permit and residence permit. This is what I have understood. However, ABH decides about everything.

Oh yes, the ones who understand german could read the following document http://doku.iab.de/werkber/2003/wb0703.pdf It is written by worker of Arbeitsamt, she talks little bit about our problems and generally about green card. This report is little bit old, however I think that it contributed the fact that we have unlimited WP now. There is information there which describes the certain procedures in the ABH, similar to ones that I have already mentioned in this thread as the reason to involve lawyer. :-) The person who wrote this report reads this forum, too. :-)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
22.12.04 11:55 als Antwort auf A Alvarez.
According to new law it should be no problem to change job. Same as before.
Some Beamters could say that GC is considered as a unlimited work permit only to current firma, but it is not true.
GC is with BeschV unlimited WP for whole IT Bereich.

What should be done in case of changing job I do not know exactly. But I know that work permit will be just Auflage on Visa.
So if one changes job he should get Auflage but not on GC because GC is incompatible with it. Probably on new Visa which will probably be issued for 2-5 years or maybe they will issue new Visa for same period as the old one.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott