Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Regarding Application to send money 2 india

Toggle
Hi,
i am presently working as engineer in germany. i would like to have the application form to send money to india with which one can retrieve some tax money. could anyone help me in this regard where can i get such application so that i send it to india and get it stamped ( where should i get stamped and from whom). is it possible to download this form from website, if so from which one. i have contacted in freiburg finanzamt but they said they dont have. could you please help me inthis regard,
thanking u
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/05 11:36 AM as a reply to kumar kumar.
I have also searched this specific form in this trust7 forum and could not able to find it. Anyone of you have a softcopy of this form.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/05 12:20 PM as a reply to kumar kumar.
hi
you do not need any special form or application. just make a bank tranfer to your parents account as normal and keep either the bank statement safe. when ever you go for tax-return. ask your parents to go to Oath Commisioner or Notary Public and get a kind of affidavit that you are legal son and transferring money to them and that they do not have any other source of income. and that you have been transfeering money to account "xxx" for last year. this statement along with bank statement is enough to satisfy finanzamt.
regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/05 3:05 PM as a reply to kumar kumar.
If you guys mean the

Certificate of Livelihood
(Unterhaltsbescheinigung)

I have it in Word Format. Do drop a line to:
fredjeffry at hotmail dot com

It was already discussed here:
http://www.trust7.com/en/forums/help_needed/certification_of_maintenance
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19