Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: foreigner right

Toggle
foreigner right
Answer
12/3/10 2:17 PM
Hey All!
My case for getting the Niederlassug has been open since last April. After sending all the documents which they kept forgetting to ask and telling me after I was preparing their first wish, now the latest wish list is included the all detail of my bank account in last 6 months.
Any way I think that this lady is so unfriendly with me personally (sometime happens) but actually my question is that beside Police and the finanzamt
if any of them and specially ausländeramt can ask for your personal financial transaction?
I have already given them the prove of income and also the receipts of money I get as salary.
Will be appreciated if any of you could help
Cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/6/10 9:54 PM as a reply to arj org.
They ask for this to make sure that the money comes from your salary and that it's not there temporarily to fake income.

Normally you are required to cooperate, but you also have rights. You could ask which information she requires (for instance if there are any expeditures or payments going in that she needs to see), and blank the text (but not the numbers) of all the expeditures that are not relevant.

If you can not be bothered and there's nothing extremely embarassing, then I would just give her the account statements.

Also, this is not legal advice!

Cheers,
-a
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/7/10 3:15 PM as a reply to arj org.
Thanx alot for the advise
In one hand I am so pissed off of this request and the way she reacts, but in the meantime who knows then she will go through whole your life details and start to make more problems from no where. I dont have problem in my bank account anyway but i will try the way of marking
cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/8/10 12:00 PM as a reply to arj org.
>>In one hand I am so pissed off of this request and the way she reacts, >>

You cant change her reaction towards you. can you?

getting pissed off or bring negative emotions in you means she is affecting you.which should never happen.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/8/10 6:38 PM as a reply to arj org.
It is really sad how you got treated by lady. But I have sugestion that you can make black personal transactions then she only can see your income.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/10/10 2:53 PM as a reply to arj org.
Yes It is true I should not let that emotion effects on me
But I try to do the wisest thing as not creating problem for my issue and in the meantime find a way to remind her to respect peoples rights.
I want to go there on Monday and ask which items in my transactions she wants and will print those out and give her or as you guys suggested simply black mark the rest.
Thanx for the advises
Cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3