Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Police Check is not finished, and visa is expiring

Toggle
Hi All,

I have applied for NE more than 6 weeks before in Munich Ausländerbehörde. My visa will expire on coming friday so I went to Ausländerbehörde today morning. The guy there told me that police check is not yet finished so I will have to come again on Friday. As friday is the last working day for my visa what would happen or what should I do if police check would not have finished by then. Does such thing happened with somebody.

Can I ask the guy for the status of my Police check why it is taking time? Is it possible for them to know?

On friday if he offers me for some 2 year extension, would it be possible for me to get the NE immediately after police check is finished(let'S say in 2 - 3 months)

Can you guys help with my questions?

Thanks in advance,
-Prasad
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/05 4:25 AM as a reply to Prasad Chaudhari.
They will surely give you a small extension teh time for them to finish the security check, but anyhow, you should get your PR at the end of the security check.

Just coming back from München, passing an interview there, 3rd time I get there since I'm in Germany, and 3rd time after 3 years, things have not changed a lot there :-)

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/05 11:56 AM as a reply to Prasad Chaudhari.
Nobody,
could you explain what do you mean by "things have not changed" ?

Thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/05 2:52 PM as a reply to Prasad Chaudhari.
Hello inditrozen,

from which country are you from? Because the check takes normally 6 weeks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/05 3:20 PM as a reply to Prasad Chaudhari.
Anyway is it compulsory to have Police clearnace for getting NE?

vamsi.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/05 3:38 PM as a reply to Prasad Chaudhari.
@pwehrli

same security check at the main station, people got the same look and the same game face, I dunno, maybe it was just the weather.

But as usual, I wasn't there long, the first time, it was 1 hour, the time to make an interview, the second time, 2 hours, the time to wait for my wife and kid at the airport and drive back to Mainz and yesterday again an hour for an interview, but it wasn't München really but Stegen am Ammersee.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/05 3:40 PM as a reply to Prasad Chaudhari.
Thanks for the response.

I am Indian and another Indian who applied 2 weeks after me got the police clearence done in 4 weeks. So country may not be the issue. Looks like police spent too much time in the security of the Oct. fest. Still can this guy from Ausländerbehörde call some police office and check the status of the proceding of my police check. I am suppose to call this Ausländerbehörde guy tomorrow.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/6/05 4:08 PM as a reply to Prasad Chaudhari.
Halo,
And does german police check the local police in my country?
thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/6/05 4:14 PM as a reply to Prasad Chaudhari.
I dont think the police makes check in your country. they do it locally only for germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott