Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Re: Wrong Address of Employer in Work Permit

Toggle
Hi All,

After sharing the good and positive news yesterday in another thread, I called my HR and asked her that I was interviewed in X city office and in my contract X city is mentioned but in the visa it is the city Y address (Headquarters in Germany)

HR said this needs to be changed and they will fax one letter for some extension (don't know what's this) to ABH and then I have to go again there.

Now, I dont know how much time it will take and what all complexities are involved? Anyone with such an experience please share your thoughts on this or direct me to the thread where it was already discussed.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/12/11 1:47 AM as a reply to M S.
@All,

Anyone with any advice/info on this?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/12/11 2:39 PM as a reply to M S.
Oh! Shiiiit... It seems very complicated now! As your HR will fax to ABH to change the Y city to X so the time N might be taken with n2 time complexity!
And experience says, you should become impatience and every single hour you would think this situation and wait for some reply (even in this forum :- ))!!
So, the advice is- be cool and take rest, everything will be fine in due time!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/12/11 3:19 PM as a reply to M S.
@moiin76

Thanks for your reply. To be honest I am not getting impatient but was just curious how to handle this situation. I know HR knows this better than me and they will handle it.

I will share the procedure if any/my experience here, which may be useful for someone in future.

Take Care
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/12/11 5:32 PM as a reply to M S.
Its not a big problem. As your contract says your work is at X city but its the mistake of the ABH who made it Y city.

I know this happened to one in my known circle and got it changed in one day. but in this case ABH called the person and said that there is mistake in Visa and issued a new one.

So in your case also it will not take so much of time.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/15/11 7:52 PM as a reply to M S.
@all,

I got an email from the HR yesterday asking me of my availability to go to ABH as they sorted it out themselves thru emails or fax whatever.

So, I went to ABH today and they used 2 new pages of my passport emoticon and changed the name of the company. They have kept the same address of the headquarters but added one more line which says :

Regionale Beschränkungen : Bundesweit

So, as rightly said there are no complexities so dnt panic if you face such situation. All the best.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott