Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: changing JOB: procedure for new visa application needed

Toggle
Hello Friends,

I am working in germany since august 2007(this is second term, first term was from may 2006 to april 2007). Currently having employer dependent visa.
I got a new job offer from another company in stuttgart (my present location is cologne) and now I need to apply for visa with this new contract.
My Questions are:
1. where do I need to apply for new visa : cologne or Stuttgart??
2. If I resigned from my company now for serving three months of notice period, will it be a problem for my new visa application ?
3. I am eligible for employer independent BE. So what should be the procedure and what docs are required to apply for that? (continuous stay: 3.2yrs, total stay 4.6 yrs stay and 44 months social security paid to german government)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/17/10 12:21 PM as a reply to manish pune.
Search this forum..
Below link has the info you need

http://www.trust7.com/en/foren/integration/job_change_any_information_reference_link
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/17/10 2:07 PM as a reply to manish pune.
Hi,

you have to apply for the new permit in Cologne. You will need the new employment contract and you will have to fill some forms, which you will get from your 'Ausländeramt'.

Should be easy with your working history, but you never know ;-(

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/28/10 1:38 AM as a reply to manish pune.
Hey thanks Xsridhar and Trust7.

I still have one doubt left.

I already had an offer from stuttgart and the contract formalities are done now.

My current employer had given me a letter stating my onsite tenure ends on 20 february 2011 and returning back to india on 21 feb and to join indian office.

In this situation, do I need to give them resignation in germany ? And then Do I relly require to serve the notice period. My new employer wants me to join from 21 feb itself.

Your help and advice is really a medicine for us guys. Thanks for the replies and looks forward for you Help.

Manish Chotkar
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/28/10 12:47 PM as a reply to manish pune.
Manish,

there is an interesting thread answered by savion, Truster etc, which will help you to plan A/B/C

http://www.trust7.com/en/foren/visa_questions/indian_bond_in_germany/(offset)/0

Good luck
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3