Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Re: Changes during Citizenship process

Toggle
Changes during Citizenship process
Answer
6/4/12 5:57 PM
Hello All,

I'm in a strange situation. I have applied for German citizenship in April 2011 in Munich. Due to job change and birth certificate hassle, it took > 1 year to accept the application and go further. In May 2012,3rd week got a letter from KVR that my case is forwarded to Oberbayern govt for decision. I learnt from this forum that it may take 6-8 weeks after this letter to get EinbürgerungsZusicherung. But due to some personal reasons I have to vacate my current apartment in Munich and moving to Ebersberg(kreis) by the end of June. So does it affect this complete process or shall I delay the anmeldung in new place upto 2-3 weeks?.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/5/12 7:28 PM as a reply to kewl buddy.
Well, it will not affect much regarding process of your application as you are still in Oberbayern but KVR Munich will send your file to Ebersberg (may be take couple of days more).
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/15/12 1:30 AM as a reply to kewl buddy.
Thanks for the reply.

Update: I got the EinbürgerungUrkunde. Im in the process of applying for Surrender certificate /Renunciation of citizenship
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott