Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Re: Supporting parents

Toggle
Supporting parents
Answer
3/10/11 1:57 AM
Hi All,

Since 2 years I am having problems with Finanzamt regarding tax returns. I support my parents(Mother, Father and Grandmother) who live in AP India and since last year "finanzamt" is not considering support I give to my mother.

Reason for this that she is not older then 65 years and finanzamt claims that she should work. When I told them that she doesn't have a job and she is a house wife all her life long, they asked me prove it through "Arbietsamt" in India. I approached Employment office in my city but they say that they cannot give any such kind of proof because my mother never registered there.

If some body went through this problem and got it solved please share your experiences.

Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/10/11 5:48 PM as a reply to rags ger.
It is a very though issue where people try to get around by supporting their grand parents instead, since they are usually above 65. And then grand parents can then help their child who are your parents
Keep us posted
Bolo
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/10/11 6:05 PM as a reply to rags ger.
@Baudouin66

I didn't understood your reply. Can you please write your reply a bit more clearly .
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/10/11 6:10 PM as a reply to rags ger.
What he meant to say is this

According to the rules, you can support your parents and grandparents aswell as your spouse's parents and grandparents.

So just say that you are supporting your grandparents or your wife's grandparents and show documents accordingly if they dont accept the parents support because of age.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott