Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Re: Ausbildung advice pleaseee!!!

Toggle
Ausbildung advice pleaseee!!!
Answer
12/5/06 12:31 PM
Hi again!!
Now this is for me ;-) ... I would like to make a career, since I come from Peru, I haven´t made Abitur so I would need to go the StudienKolleg in order to go to the university... should I do the StudienKolleg also for the Fachhoschule?? I was also thinking about making an Ausbildung but... I do not know about what... does anybody know a person who gives you advice about what to study??
Thank you!!!
Marycarmen :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Ausbildung advice pleaseee!!!
Answer
12/5/06 10:30 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
ur feststellung prüfung(after studionkolleg) is valid for Fh schule and Unis.but u have to make choice in which field u r going for ex.if u r going for Engineering, Medicen or art in higher studies then u have to choose the subjects in studionkollge according to ur choice in higher studies.but in all cases german as subject is must.
And for Ausbildung (proffesional education) u have to apply in companies who r dealing in that field.
what to study? hm that depends on u .
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18