Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: family reunion visa as a student..need urgent help

Toggle
hello I need urgent help...

iam a student in germany and a german national. curretntly i live with my parents and I get Bafög.

iam engaged in pakistan nad want to marry him soon
my questions are

1. is there any way that my fiance came to germany first and then we get married

2. if not, should he better try for student visa in germany ? as he has done a bsc degree at a univeristy in pakistan
3. i have read at the homepage of german ebassy in islamabad that one have to pay 30000 pakistani rupees for document verrification when aplying for family reunion visa..
is this fee for everyone ?? i havent understood what this fee is for? even if iam a german national my husband will have to pay this fee ??
here is the link where I found it..

http://www.islamabad.diplo.de/Vertretung/islamabad/en/04__Visa__Passport__Legal/2__visa__longterm/1__Visa__FZ__PAK__Seite.html

scroll down u will find this there

the thing is that we both cant pay this fee...is there any way we dont have to pay this..

4. is it better to marry in pakistan and then come to germany together...infact is there any way to travel to germany together?

I hope anyone can help me further
regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/7/10 2:19 AM as a reply to mad ahm.
1)your fiancé just cannot come like that and get married to you because any non eu national need a visa and the visa is given for a specific purpose be it a student visa or a work permit etc
2)he can come as a student if he can convince the german embassy in pakisthan and that might me be not so long process but not so short process as well
3)you can go and marry him in pakisthan and then as a spouse of a eu citizen then he should be able to get a visa for Germany very easily as compared to the other options above but be very careful as pakisthan in my view is not so safe place and once you go there you might have many problems to register your marraige , face restrictions from his parents. I might simply be biased but I think this could be true in Asian countries like India and pakisthan

You can apply for a family union visa only when you cN show proof of your
Marraige to the german embassy in pAkisthan. I don't know if there is any wAy to Avoid the fee but I am almost sure that a spouse of a eu citizen can avoid visa fee only if the eu citizen us moving from one eu country to another eu country
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/7/10 8:10 PM as a reply to mad ahm.
Family reunion visa is once you are married which is not your case.

What you need is Visum zum Zweck der Eheschließung. If he gets it, he can come here and you can marry.

OR

He gets schengen tourist visa and brings along a marriage eligibility certificate from Pakistan. comes to Germany then you go to Denmark and get married emoticon You get a recognized multi-language marriage certificate which is legally valid in EU. The easiest way.

Then he applies for Visum - Familien Nachzug zu Deutschen § 30 or 28 (not sure)and then he hsould usually get visa. He does need an A1 certificate for German language in both cases.

Checkout the website www.info4alien.de
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18