Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Bechäftigung gestattet visa (BE)_Urgent

Toggle
Hallo

I will be finishing 2 years of workig in Germany in the last week of February 2011. Today I had been to Ausländersbehörde to ask about my visa extension.

I want to convert my visa from Company dependent to Company independent. the lady in the ausländerbehörde gave me one form to fill. she told that my application will go to the Arbeits Agentur office for verification.

Is this a normal procedure ?

Frontpage
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/4/11 11:25 AM as a reply to amu mul.
Hi,

Can not say if this is normal procedure or not, but my wife's visa was changed to BE in Berlin on the same day of application in 2009.

We submitted letter from employer that my wife is employed, has unlimited work contract and her employer supports change of visa ( as the company my wife works was in turmoil at that time, my wife could ask her employer to mention that they support visa change procedure, but otherwise one has to be careful ). Also presented a copy of contract. That was all.

Good luck!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/8/11 9:30 PM as a reply to amu mul.
Please do as hcg517 suggested in his case and show unlimited work contract and support letter from curent employer to officer. Good luck too!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/3/11 6:13 PM as a reply to amu mul.
Hi Frontpage,

Could you please tell me how many days did it take to get the appointment for visa extention from the day your application was given to Auslanderbehörde.

Thanks
Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/3/11 6:25 PM as a reply to amu mul.
I was given BE visa on the same day I applied. before that Ausländerbehörde has asked me for the Stellenbeschreibung from my company.

Frontpage
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/3/11 10:12 PM as a reply to amu mul.
The processing time depends on the circumstances. If your new employer is within the same city, you can receive it in the same day. If the employer is in another city it can take longer. When I got mine it took 4 working days, because the new employer was in another city.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/4/11 11:00 AM as a reply to amu mul.
Hi

For you info. After completion of 2 years working in Stuttgart. I asked for company independent visa in the Ausländerbehörde last year. She asked me to fill the form and sent to Arbeits Agentur. It took around 3 weeks and she emailed me after I got the permission from Arbeits Agentur. She also changed my husband's status on the same day.

Hope my post will give tension free for you emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/4/11 5:50 PM as a reply to amu mul.
Thank you, I have been waiting for last 4 weeks for an appointment @Berlin, wondering why its taking this long

Cheers,
Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/4/11 6:11 PM as a reply to amu mul.
@rrsguru

please later inform how long it took
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/10/11 2:58 AM as a reply to amu mul.
@Frontpage and ALL:
I am also in the similar situation and need urgent help regarding change of employer while working under BE visa for present employer. Will it be possible for me as I have not even completed 6months by now with present WP? If yes, What all docs required to present at ABehoerde? Does present BE visa valid during this change of WP process? Will it again go through that long Arbeitsamt approval process that was happened at the time of getting first WP? My family is yet to arrive here but they have already got their entry level visas (90days) in their home country, but will need RP after they will arrive here. If I apply for change of WP b4 their arrival then do they get any problms to get their RP that will be based on my present WP? Thanks in advance for ur suggestions and help!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/15/11 4:03 PM as a reply to amu mul.
Its 5.5 weeks (applied on Feb 3rd) still foreigner's office didnot get reply from Job center. As I showed up last three week asking for an appointment and I wasnot at fault, they gave me one today!!! Thats the timeline, here from Berlin
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/1/11 6:39 PM as a reply to amu mul.
hey.. any of you has an idea reg. Ph.D students. I am ph.D student employed in a university. I am paying normal taxes like job having a AE visa. I have already completed 2 years of stay. Can i apply for BE visa? Any suggestions welcome!!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott