Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

Re: New procedure for work permit

Toggle
New procedure for work permit
Answer
3/17/05 10:13 AM
I have been offered a job in Germany and my German employer would like to know the current (after 1st Jan 2005) work-permit procedure for non-EU citizens. Does anybody have first-hand experience in this? How long does this procedure take? Any inputs would help.
Thanks
DK
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/17/05 10:25 AM as a reply to D K.
What are you and your employer asking for is the execution of the "Ausländergesetz".

The responsibility for these tasks and giving information about this topic lies at the local "Ausländerbehörde" (aliens office) in the city where your prospective employer is.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/17/05 11:25 AM as a reply to D K.
so in short get in touch with your ABH.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/17/05 12:14 PM as a reply to D K.
Hi,

I repeat my message from the 18th of February:

I just finnished a conversation with one of our lawyers, regarding the difficulties with new work permissions. Every polititian said it will be easier with the new law, but fact is, it is much more complicated now.

There is no more guarantee for IT people, that they will get the permission (so called Green Card) and now you, or better your new employer, has to contact the 'Ausländerbehörde' instead of 'Arbeitsamt'. But inside, the AB will ask the AA and there is a big lack of knowledge in both places.

So at least the applicant and the new employer will suffer under these circumstances.

Another point is, that the German embassy in the country of the applicant has to give the first visa, and they are very careful at the moment, not at least because of the political discussion about the so called 'Visa Skandal'.

All together I strongly recommend our Package 3....

http://www.trust7....sa/package_3_new_visa

Good luck
Detlef

Here is the link to the whole topic:
http://www.trust7.com/en/forums/visa_questions/application_for_gc_since_january_2005/(offset)/10
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott