Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Re: NE conditions will change for GCs, once conservative gains power??

Toggle
Hi All,

If conservatives gains power after Sept. Elections will something change for GC holder in getting NE?

I have recently applied for NE as my GC will expire in the begining of Oct. The lady there told me that she will start Police check and I should visit office again couple of days before my Visa expires. I hope nothing will change in between after the elections.

What do you think?

-inditrozen
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/25/05 1:15 AM as a reply to Prasad Chaudhari.
Hi inditrozen,

There is absolutely no need for panic. Even if CDU comes in power, it will take atleast 1 year to make any changes in new immigration law. You should thank to slow buerocratic system in germany :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/25/05 12:16 PM as a reply to Prasad Chaudhari.
According to serious studies (not current opinion polls!) the FDP+CDU/CSU will not reach parliamentary majority. This will happen due to very good result of WASG/PDS. The SPD+B90/Grünen will also not be able to build the government.

What remains is so called "big coalition" comprising of CDU/CSU+SPD, or some other funny combination.

All of these options will slow the decision process and delay event more important changes in Germany, than the immigration law is.

Of course there are options to change the immigration policy very fast, mostly through change of "Anwendungshinweiße" but I am still quite sure that immigration policy will leave all doors for highly qualified immigration open.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/28/05 11:37 PM as a reply to Prasad Chaudhari.
"What remains is so called "big coalition" comprising of CDU/CSU+SPD, or some other funny combination."

i really doubt it. more likely SPD+WASG/PDS - Schröder - Fischer

then in 2009 - NPD, just to make sure Agenda 2010 works ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/1/05 1:36 PM as a reply to Prasad Chaudhari.
If you think too much.. you come up with hypothetical problems that do not exist in realty, and you start worrying about them.

Don't worry about it at all.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/1/05 2:35 PM as a reply to Prasad Chaudhari.
German Govt. needs atleast a year to frame the new law and bring into action. So, no panic...
The nice thing would be we get a chance to go back to our home countryemoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18