Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Need info on German Work permit for Indians

Toggle
Hi,

I am an Indian and working for a Indian company. I have got a job in Germany and they are ready to process my work permit. I would like to know how long would it take for me to get my work permit and visa stamped in chennai/delhi and travel to germany(Munich). I am looking at the complete duration involved in this process.

Awaiting for your early reply..

Thanks/Regards
IP
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/9/06 3:05 PM as a reply to IP BM.
Well Pushpa, there isn't any Curry rules distinctively for indians ;-) Everyone who doesn't live in europe needs a workpermit to work in europe. For further info. RTFF.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/10/06 12:50 PM as a reply to IP BM.
@Akshay

"Everyone who doesn't live in europe needs a workpermit to work in europe"

i think that is wrong!

what about a europian who is living abroad and want to work in europe? he does not need any kinda those, or?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/11/06 7:14 PM as a reply to IP BM.
No matter where you get yourself stamped or no matter where you will work in Germany, on an avergae it takes 3 months. One thing german in india embassy will not take the cases outside their region. Chennai and delhi are two different regions. Time can be as less as 1.5 months till 6 months. Some people here also claim to have been waited for 1 yr. I find it very difficult. Normally you can consider 3 months. all info is there in this forum somewhere use search function.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott