Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Re: My wife's work permit?

My wife's work permit?
Respuesta
11/11/03 12:47
Hello everybody!
I came as a GC holder in January 2001. My wife came with me(she is not a GC holder and has with IT except me nothing in common emoticon ). Back then we heard from a friend of ours that person who accompanies GC holder has to wait one year before it can ask for work permit. Since it was not a big issue back then we decided we should wait. After one year passed (February 2002), my wife went to Arbeitsamt and asked about work permit. They told her the law changed and starting from 1st of January 2002 there are the same rules for here as for me - she has to find an employer who will guarantee her a job; there is no German citizen interested/qualified for this job; etc...We were a bit disappointed but ok. A couple of days ago we found her a job. Her future employer can guarantee her all this. She went to Arbeitsamt again and guess what, now there are new rules - she has to wait until the end of 2nd year (spent in Germany) and only then she can apply for a job.
I'm sorry if I bring this issue again but I found out about this site just recently. Has anyone had the same "problems"? Could anyone please tell me more about this subject?
Thank you!
Vlado
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
11/11/03 16:05 en respuesta a Vladislav Malicevic.
Hi Vlado,

you should ask the ZAV Team in Bonn for help:

http://www.trust7.com/living_in_germany/links/help

They are very nice and mostly it helps, if they call the local Arbeitsamt people.

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
11/11/03 18:52 en respuesta a Vladislav Malicevic.
Thanks!
Simple phone call helped a lot. The lady at ZAV was very friendly. I will accompany my wife tomorrow on her visit to Arbeitsamt ... and we will try to clear this out. Apparently she has the right to apply for a job.

Regards,
Vlado
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
12/11/03 18:19 en respuesta a Vladislav Malicevic.
Hi,
ca you tell us about your experience?
My wife is going to be 2 years in Germany. We have changed her "Auflage " in the pass, so that she may work. But she has to find a job wher no german/EU citizen may take.
After two yeas she should have the right to get the Arbeitsberechtigung. I have the confirmation of the ZAV. But I don´t know how to proceed. Should we go to the ausländerbehörde first, or to the arbeitsamt. She need to prolonge her aufenthaltserlaubnis.
Anyone knows about this?
Thanx in advance
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
17/11/03 21:35 en respuesta a Vladislav Malicevic.
Hi,
sorry for not replying promptly.
My wife's potential employer will submit a request for "Arbeitserlaubnis" and then we will have to wait a couple of weeks until we receive an answer from Arbeitsamt. Basicly there is no guarantee that she will get the work permit now. However, in February 2004(she lives in Germany since February 2002) she will be able to get normal work permit according to German Labour Law(each foreigner who lives in Germany longer than two years has right to work - this is a free interpretation don't quote me on that).

Cheers!
Vlado
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
28/10/04 1:56 en respuesta a Vladislav Malicevic.
Hi anbenham,

in which AA have you changed the Auflage? Which law have you showed to them? Do they agree with what the ZAV say?

Regards,
EE
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
28/10/04 13:20 en respuesta a Vladislav Malicevic.
@anbehnam

after 1.1.05.there will be no ArbErlaubnis and no ArbBerechtigungen

in ZuwG there is no such a thing.
So if you can not get AB for wife before 2005 forget it.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
28/10/04 13:32 en respuesta a Vladislav Malicevic.
Dear Dvd,
what happens to a spouse who after 1 yr is working with a work permit in germany.so in the 2 yr when can she apply for the Arbeitsberechtigung?? the spouse 2 yrs is gettin completed in DEC.
Kindly reply it will benefit someone i know.
thany in advance
emoticon
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
28/10/04 15:17 en respuesta a Vladislav Malicevic.
in Dec you can aply for AB but AA will probably be to slow.
It is not that important.
Without it GCs should also get PR.
0 (0 Votos)

Spouse visa and work permit
Respuesta
23/09/07 3:28 en respuesta a Vladislav Malicevic.
Hello all,

I am going to get married shortly, and am planning to apply for the Spouse Visa immediately. Here, in this forum, I have found some information regarding how to apply.....and also the new rule of the German A1 level certification requirements.
Did anyone has any recent experiences ? Please throw some more light on the process...
Will I be required to get the Marriage certificate attested by any External Ministry office??

What will be the status of the work permit of the spouse on obtaining the Visa? Any links regarding this, if someone can provide will be helpful.
Presently, I have befristet Arbeitserlaubnis.. will that affect on the spouse's work permit??
Thanks a lot in advance.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18