Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Experience at AB

Toggle
Experience at AB
Answer
3/15/05 3:01 PM
This hapened today, at about 9:00, in München.

P - that's me
B - the Beamter

P: Guten Tag, ich war vor ungefähr vier Wochen bei Ihnen, Sie haben mein Dokumente nach Arbeitsamt geschickt, für Arbeitsmarktcheck. Ich möchte wissen, sind die Dokumente vertig...

B: Geben Sie mir Ihrer Ausweis, Sie sind nicht Bill Klinton oder Jochka Fisher, other jemandem Berümten, vertehen Sie was ich meine?

I gave him my passport and he found me into the computer. Then he went to the shelf at the wall and found the folder with my data.

B: Wir haben noch nichts vom Arbeitsamt bekommen. Es tut mir Leid!

P: Kann ich meine neue Arbeit ab 1.April anfangen?

B: Nein, es tut mir Leid.

P: Aber ich habe Arbeitsvertrag, ich muss ab 1.April anfangen!

B: Sie können nicht, es tut mir Leid!

At this moment I saw, that the data at the monitor are for some other person: Plamen Stamenov Petrov, but I am Plamen Mihaylov Petrov.

P: But dass bin ich nicht!

B: Sind sie nicht Koch?

P: Nein, es tut mir Leid, ich bin Software Entwickler. Bitte, überprüfen sie noch mal!

B: Wann sind Sie geboren?

P: Am ....

B: Aha, da sind Sie.

Now he went to the shelf, started to search for the correct folder with my data.

B: Ich kann Ihre ordner nich finden.

P: Und?

B: Und was?

P: Wissen Sie, im Gesetz stheht, dass ich brauche keine Arbeitsmarkt Prüfung.

B: Haben Sie das Gesetz dabei?

P: Ja, lesen Sie bitte das!

B: Abe Sie wechseln den Arbeitsplatz.

P: Und was? Ich habe recht!

B: Ich kann nür Ihres Vesum verlängern.

--------------------------
Finally he gave me visa until 30.06 and a document, wich must be filled by my new company, stating that my job is Ungekündigt. But it isn't! There is a probationary period.

So was?

-----------------
@Max: I'm kindly asking you: Please, email me the answer from BMI immediatelly when you receive it. Please!

Email: p.petrov _at_ gmx.net
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/15/05 3:06 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
Hi Plamen,

why don't you ask me for help? You are a trust7 club member, we had already some beer together ;-)

Please call me at my office or send me the name and phone number of this AB Beamter. I will call him, maybe this will help.

Viele Grüße aus Berlin
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/15/05 3:42 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
Your job is "Ungekündigt", because you have not received the "Kündigung" from your new
company. If your new company gives your "Kündigung", then you are NOT "Ungekündigt", because you are then "Gekündigt" :-) . I hope I have managed to explain it :-). He just want the statement that in the meantime your new company (or you) did not cancel your new job. So, since this is not the case, should not be a problem on that side :-) . Btw., what he wants is probably also very big bull... because normally in every Arbeitsvertrag is written that "it cannot be cancelled before it has begun".

Tell me/us what did he write (else) in your new visa ? Did he gave you this gray paper "Fiktionsbescheinigung", or you have got sticker in the Passport ?

But he finally recognized (or, better to say - has "started the process of recognizing the law"), and that is good news for all of us.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/15/05 3:57 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
@palmen

So that means you can start your work
from the beginning of April Right ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/15/05 4:38 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
Hallo Plamen,

I am sure he would not even recognize Joschka Fisher if he comes personally! :-)

Can you please tell me did you deal with the "Beamter" at the reception or you went to the office and spoke to Beamter that is responsible for your case?

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Experience at AB - in Rheinland Pfalz sieht's anders aus
Answer
3/15/05 5:11 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
GC seit 01.02.2001
Aufenthaltstitel: 31.01.2006 – IT ohne Firma
Arbeitserlaubnis: 10.11.2005
Arbeitsvertrag: unbefristet

Nach meiner Anfrage hat sich die Ausländerbehörde 2 Wochen Zeit genommen um sich für den Stand der GC in Zusammenhang mit dem neuen Zuwanderungsgesetz zu informieren und Anweisungen zu bekommen und gestern bekam ich Telefonanruf!!! mit der folgenden Information:

• Laut dem neuen Zuwanderungsgesetz ist meine Arbeitserlaubnis unbefristet, obwohl ein Datum auf dem Formular steht. Der Beamte informiert sich in den nächsten Tagen, ob er selbst eine neue unbefristete Arbeitserlaubnis ausstellen kann (für Arbeitserlaubnisse sind schon die AB zuständig), oder die existierende im Arbeitsamt mit einem Stempel „Unbefristet“ versehen werden kann. Wenn ich die Vorgehensweise erfahre, gebe ich die Information im Forum weiter.
• 4-5 Wochen vor dem Ablauf der 60 Monaten kann ich mit einer Bescheinigung von LVA für die bezahlten Renten- und Sozialbeiträgen die Niederlassung beantragen. Das einzige Hindernis für die Niederlassung, dass er sich vorstellen kann ist ein schweres Verbrechen.
• Für höhere Sicherheit (für mich) sieht er auch die Möglichkeit im Sommer die Aufenthaltserlaubnis um 1 Jahr zu verlängern.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/15/05 9:01 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
Hi, *

@Detlef: Thanks, Detlefemoticon We could have a bier together again, when you want, and why not two, and more.
I've solved the problem, the explanation follows in the next message.

@shino: Yes, with this visa I could start the new job, but just immagine, that I'm looking for a new home now. Tomorrow I'm going to sign the contract (I hope) - and what will happen, when the Lady from the Hausverwaltung sees my visa? Limited to 3 months?

@cedomir: The visa is (was) into the passport. It states: gemäs § 18 Abs.2 AufenthG. Siehe Zusatzblatt.
At the Zusatzblatt: Unselbständige Beschäftigung gestatet. Selständige Tätigkeit nicht gestatet. Keine weiteren gültigen amtilchen Eintragungen.

So, I can start the new job.

@BiliPiton: I went to the office, into the section responsible to people, whose names start with Pa-Po.

Please, read the following message(s) from me.

Plamen
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/15/05 9:25 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
Part II

I went home, I was desperated. Then I decided to explain the case to a friend of mine. He has studied here, he has a lot of experience, speaks german as mother tongue... He asked me: why don't we go again, since today the office works after launch too.

We went to KVR, and he explained the case to the Beamter. Ofcourse, he remembered the case, it was 2 or 3 hours ago.
The B. asked: ok, what's the problem?
The friend of mine said: you a making his live difficult, he is looking for a home now, and this is a big problem: limited visa.
B.: what is the problem with the homes in München, there are a lot of "Wohnungen", just look at SZ!
After while he said: Look, here is a form ( "Arbeitgeberbestätigung zur Vorlage bei der Ausländerbehörde" ), if his new company fills it, I could give him new visa, even for 5 years.

I was lucky, that today KVR works up to 18:30. I went to my new company's office, and the secretary filled the form. There was another form, which I had to fill by myself: "Antrag auf Erteilung bzw.Verlängerung eines Aufenhaltstitels". A lot of data into it. Among the other questions:
Ich beantrage die Erteilung bzw.Verlängerung eines Aufenhaltstitels in Form:
[ ] der Aufenhaltserlaubnis [ ] fur ... Monate oder [ ] für ... Jahre
[ ] der Niederlassungerlaubnis

I choose the second (Niederlassungerlaubnis).

After that I returned to AB. The B. throwed the case to his collegue into the next room. Logicallyemoticon His collegue saw the second form and asked me: Wolen Sie virklich Niederlassungerlaubnis?
Me: Ja, wenn es möglich ist.
B.: Jetz bekommen Sie 5-jahriges Visum, melden Sie sich nach einigen Monaten, dann werden Sie unbefristet Erlaubnis bekommen. Kein Problem.

So, was?

Now I have got a 5 years visa, I can work everything and everywhere. The text is the same (see previous message by me), but the limit is 5 years, not 3 months. And, if I want, of course, I could work as cook too.

Schön, oder? emoticon

Best regards. I wish you all the same luck!

Plamen

-----------------
@max: Could we cooperate for the book you are planing for the future?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/15/05 10:35 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
So it's good :-) ... Now the room Pa-Po in KVR München knows the correct procedure. Hopefully the other rooms in other cities will follow. Or maybe we should all change our names to Pa-Po and move to Munich City :-) :-) :-)?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/16/05 1:36 AM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
I am so sorry...
I have too late see all this. I am sorry again.
First, I am so happy that you have received your visum..it is grait.
I hope you are satesfied now.
About the letter to BMI, ..I still do not have an answer.
When I have it, I will present it hire in the Forum.
I am still going into heil at my job place, because HE know I get NE soon (in August), so he want me down on my neese till then.
I will survive.
I am also waiting answer from BMI because Ido not know if they will givme NE and/or I keep handel till that day.
About the book...I have start it.It is on english language.
I want to make contact...can become more interesting.
If BMI do not answer or, come something like bla,bla...
I will push the thing till People Court Right in Strasbour.
I am sorry for Thursday also,...about his case.
I have act like an idiot.Too fast and too furious.
I anderstand him complitly and support him.
Seems like as the last days are comming to the procedures when GC can/will have NE...become mess.
Take care.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/16/05 11:39 AM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
Hi Plamen,

Well Done !! Congrats !!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/16/05 12:58 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
Congrats Plamen

Let us clear few things. You said:
"Finally he gave me visa until 30.06 and a document, wich must be filled by my new company, stating that my job is Ungekündigt. But it isn't! There is a probationary period."
and:
"After while he said: Look, here is a form ("Arbeitgeberbestätigung zur Vorlage bei der Ausländerbehörde"), if his new company fills it, I could give him new visa, even for 5 years."

So, my question is what is your Vertrag like?
From above I would say it is unbefristet mit Probation Period of maybe 3-6 months.
Or is it befristet?
Can Arbeitgeber fill this Arbeitgeberbestätigung if Vertrag is befristet and ungekündigt?
Or must Vertrag be unbefristet and ungekündigt?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/16/05 1:22 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
DvD wrote:
"Can Arbeitgeber fill this Arbeitgeberbestätigung if Vertrag is befristet and ungekündigt?"

IMHO yes.. some years back, my employer had to fill out a similar form(Although I showed the ABH, the original contract itself) and at that time, the job was one-year limited. With that one year contract, they gave me 5 years visa without a specific company name. (ABH Stuttgart)

It really depends.. you know our Motto.. the mood/knowledge level of the ABH officer plays an important role.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/16/05 3:09 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
Plamen could you answer?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/16/05 5:56 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
@DvD:

"So, my question is what is your Vertrag like?"

It's unbefristet, probation period 6 months.

Plamen
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/16/05 6:19 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
@cedomir:

"So it's good ... Now the room Pa-Po in KVR München knows the correct procedure."

Now BiliPiton has good chances, if it's in München too emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/16/05 6:30 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
Ppetrov you made me really laugh.... :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Bili Piton is not a real name :-) It is a fiction character from one very good serbian Movie called "Maratonci trce pocasni krug". It is a comedy :-) This Bili Piton character is played by actor called Zoran Radmilovic. And the picture which BiliPiton put here is actually picture of the Zoran Radmilovic playing Bili Piton in this movie :-)) In this movie Bili Piton is the coffin supplier for the Bestattungsunternehmen "Topalovici" (funeral parlor)

:-) :-)

So I think that Bili Piton as a coffin supplier cannot pass Arbeitsmarktcheck :-) :-) But perhaps he could get NE if he invests 1,000,000 Euro and employs 10 employees... Depends on the ABH :-))
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/16/05 7:05 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
@ppetrov

Yes, Plamen, I was nearly to reply the same to you. Thanks to you, and being a Piton I have a better chances now!

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/16/05 7:10 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
@cedomir

I'm sorry to tell you, that I'm very straightforward, but not stupid and/or naive emoticon
Not at all!
emoticonemoticonemoticon

Plamen
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7