Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Re: How long before KinderGeld ?

Toggle
How long before KinderGeld ?
Answer
9/19/05 7:41 PM
Hello All.

1 month back, I had submitted the kindergeld application for my son in person. I still havent received this amount and was wondering how long before one can expect it ?

Cheers,
Nitin.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/20/05 12:49 PM as a reply to Striker Me.
When it rains (Kindergeld), it pours:-) So don't worry. You shall receive the kindergeld right from the time you kid arrived in DE (if it happened not longer than 6 months ago). Normally, you should receive a letter from the FamilienKasse that your kindergeld no. is bla, bla and that you will be paid KG effective date. There are specific dates of every month when KG will be transferred to your konto.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/20/05 6:01 PM as a reply to Striker Me.
Hi,

I am a newbie in these matters. Can you please tell me what is this Kindergeld all about? I am here on a work permit, will I also be eligible for it? Can you please tell me, where can I find more details about it?

Thanks and Regards,
Savera Singh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/20/05 6:12 PM as a reply to Striker Me.
Google is your friend. Have fun reading:

http://www.rechtspraxis.de/kindgeld.html

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7