Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Auflosüngvertrag-visa-ALG

Toggle
Auflosüngvertrag-visa-ALG
Answer
9/7/11 6:54 AM
I'm lost my current job. Infact it is the 3rd month of my probation. Without knowing what it means I've signed a document called "Auflosungvertrag.

(I hope to get the termination(Kündigung after reading this forum). Earlier I'd worked here for 3 yrs (fulltime) in a research institute before this 3 months in the university (again fulltime).
I have beschaeftigungserlaubnis(BE) stamped in my visa. "Selbstaendige Erwerbstaetigkeit nicht erlaubt, Beschaeftigung uneingeschraenkt erlaubt."

Anmerkungen: 18 AufenthG

Now I've a few questions with respect to this scenario.
With this so called "Auflosungvertrag", am I eligible for the arbeitslosgeld?

My current visa is not tied up with this company. Infact its valid till 2013. Do I need to change it? Or should I contact alien office.

. Is that OK if I don't go to the auslandsamt if the arbeitsamt recognises this present visa status to support me while I search for a new job? And once I've a new offer I go to the aulandsamt for visa renewal?

I would greatly appreciate if you could answer these queries at the earliest.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/7/11 12:01 PM as a reply to Azeem Hussain.
If you apply for ALG, they will ask you to go to ABH to change the visa. ABH may cancel your present visa and give you a short term visa. If you dont apply for ALG, you dont have to go to ABH. Search for a new job/any job and just sign the contract, as you dont have to take permison from ABH/Arbeitsamt for the new job and the visa will also be valid until 2013.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/7/11 12:41 PM as a reply to Azeem Hussain.
If u have a BE i.e. no company name in your visa then you are eligible to get ALG. u need not go to the ABH to change ur visa. got to Arbeitsamt n register there.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/7/11 7:55 PM as a reply to Azeem Hussain.
Please also think careful because possibility that Auslanderbehorde will shorten your stay if they know you lost job.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/8/11 12:05 PM as a reply to Azeem Hussain.
Since you have worked fulltime and if you paid for AV you will be eligible for 1 year of Arbeitlosgeld. If you have signed Auflosungvertrag then there will be sperrziet ( 3 months or less may be) for the start of this Arbeitlosgeld.
I think your visa will be vaild till the time you receive AGeld and I am no sure check in the forum.But anyway if you want to get this AGeld you need to register in the arbietsamt before your last day of work (or within max.3 days after that).
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Auflosüngvertrag-visa-ALG
Answer
11/5/13 4:25 PM as a reply to Azeem Hussain.
azeem13:
I'm lost my current job. Infact it is the 3rd month of my probation. Without knowing what it means I've signed a document called "Auflosungvertrag.

(I hope to get the termination(Kündigung after reading this forum). Earlier I'd worked here for 3 yrs (fulltime) in a research institute before this 3 months in the university (again fulltime).
I have beschaeftigungserlaubnis(BE) stamped in my visa. "Selbstaendige Erwerbstaetigkeit nicht erlaubt, Beschaeftigung uneingeschraenkt erlaubt."

Anmerkungen: 18 AufenthG

Now I've a few questions with respect to this scenario.
With this so called "Auflosungvertrag", am I eligible for the arbeitslosgeld?

My current visa is not tied up with this company. Infact its valid till 2013. Do I need to change it? Or should I contact alien office.

. Is that OK if I don't go to the auslandsamt if the arbeitsamt recognises this present visa status to support me while I search for a new job? And once I've a new offer I go to the aulandsamt for visa renewal?

I would greatly appreciate if you could answer these queries at the earliest.

@azeem13

A colleague of mine is in a similar situation like yours and I will appreciate if you can inform how things went in your case?

Thanks again,

Best regards, Raj++
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3