Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Re: Indian Stamp papers for the Power of Attorney

Toggle
Hi All,

My parents sent me power of attorney stamp papers for my signature. They asked me to make Notar signature on the stamp papers. I haven't find a specific place in the stamp papers for the Notar to make the Signature. Normally, in the power of attorney there is a place for the Notar signature.
Also they mentioned my age and the city name (misspelled, STUTE GAURD instead of STUTTGART) wrong in the power attorney.

Does anyone know will it be possible to make Notar signature on stamp papers and with those kind of problems like age and misspelled.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/24/11 3:37 PM as a reply to shakthi shakthi.
- You don't need a specific place on the paper for Notary's signature. They will place the stamp/seal where ever they find enough space.

- I didn't get you. If something important like address is incorrect/wrong, what is the use of getting the paper stamped. It is waste in my sense.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/25/11 12:13 PM as a reply to shakthi shakthi.
@geeklikegeek,

Thank you for your reply. I will ask my parents to send another power of attorney.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott