Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Re: Where to apply for 'Integrationskurs' ?

Toggle
Where to apply for 'Integrationskurs' ?
Answer
11/28/05 12:29 AM
Hi everybody,
I came to Munich at the end of the September 2005, and I have a contract with an Institute for 2 years, which will be extended afterwards in order for me to obtain a PhD (Promotion).
I was informed that according to the new law, I could apply for an Intergation course (essentialy language course).
Is there anybody here who applied for the Integration course this year, and who knows where should I go EXACTLY to apply for that integration course?

Btw, I visited several weeks ago Kreisverwaltungsreferat Muenchen in Ruppert Strasse 19, and they just kept sending me from one office to the other (although I showed them the filled form and my visa). Finally, I was told to go to the BAMF and apply there.

Which I've done, and was very annoyed when I yesterday received a letter from BAMF saying that I need to apply at Kreisverwaltungsreferat Muenchen, as I came to Germany in 2005.

Please help - I'm comletely lost... and worse of all I do not know enough German to be able to find out by myself...
Thanks a lot,
Ana
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/28/05 1:25 AM as a reply to Ana Balevic.
Hi,
I went to KVR muenchen & asked for Integrationkurs Antrag, the person gave me application form. Then I submited to BAMF(actualy volkhochshule gave me BAMF address) with passport copies. After 6 or 8 week later I got Bescheinigugn from BAMF zentrale Jina.
You should apply ASAP because in feb/march will start new course at VHS and it will take time. Even you can pay full fees at registrantion time & get back when you get Besheinigung before ending of course.

regards.

dilbir
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/28/05 8:44 AM as a reply to Ana Balevic.
Could you guys please post the web-link of BAMF, where one can get further info about integration courses? I am living here for 6 years and cuurently on GC. I am wondering that for how long one needs to attend this integration course to get citizenship.
And how much would it cost fo me and my spouse??

Thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/28/05 4:17 PM as a reply to Ana Balevic.
Tnx Dilbir,
but the problem is that I already went to BAMF and submitted filled application, and they've just sent me a letter saying that I should apply at KVR Muenchen, ABH because I came in 2005. (At least that's what google translator said after I had typed in the letter ;)

I guess I'll have to take a chance again tomorrow at KVR...unless somebody knows which office at KVR is responsible for Integrationskurs applications... (Any hint would help me a lot, as it seems that the information officers are little bit confused with the whole integration thing...)

>Even you can pay full fees at registrantion time & >get back when you get Besheinigung before ending of >course.

Are you sure about this?
It would be great!

Tnx,
Ana
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/29/05 1:15 AM as a reply to Ana Balevic.
@pixel7

http://www.bamf.de/template/index_integration.htm

you can also search with google for info.

with this Integration Bescheinigung € 204 kurs betrag only €100. There are many integration kurses offered by VHS & other schools.

regards.

dilbir
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/29/05 1:40 AM as a reply to Ana Balevic.
Hi,

I think you haven't understood what's the problem -
I am not looking for the contacts of Language schools that have the Integrationkurs!!!

Actually, I need information to which office I should go in KVR, Muenchen.

I went to KVR several weeks ago, and the information officers kept sending me to the wrong offices.

So, I am looking for the exact name of the office in KVR which is responsible for Integrationskurs applications in order to go there directly.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Ana
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/29/05 4:46 PM as a reply to Ana Balevic.
Did you ask to volkshochschule in your region ? they usually offer such integration & orientation courses .

http://www.mvhs.de/

just ask them.. they should know about it..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/29/05 4:52 PM as a reply to Ana Balevic.
Sorry.. looks like I also understood your problem wrong.. emoticon but still vhs should know which KVR office is dealing with the integration course application as they are organizing such courses..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/30/05 1:56 AM as a reply to Ana Balevic.
Hi Ana,
I did not went in any special office. I just went to the auslanderbehorde in KVR,München which by my faimly name deal with me & have my file. I asked beamter for integrationkurs, he told me I don't need this kurs(As I came before 1.1.2005,it is not mandatory for me). Anyway as i am doing deutschkurs from my pocket, so I requested for integrationkurs bescheinigung. Then he printed Antrag with my name & gave me. I submitted this antrag in BAMF,Muenchen.

Hope this will help.

Regards.

dilbir
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7