Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Re: Income Tax

Toggle
Income Tax
Answer
9/25/04 1:46 PM
I am really new to this site and badly need some help...

I am been working also here in Germany under GC for nearly 3 years and didn't process my Income Tax. Do you know any Tax Adviser in Bonn that I can talk in English. My German is not good so I can't really explain it in German.

BR.
Kas
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/25/04 2:50 PM as a reply to Marlo Banganga.
Hi Kas,

if you can wait 1 or 2 more weeks, trust7 will present a solution. I will meet my own tax consultant (he is really good) next Thursday, to work out an offer, where GCs can send their tax data via mail and will get back the complete tax decleration (Steuererklärung) for a fixed price.

In this case it does not matter where somebody lives, because there are no differences between the 'Bundesländer' and it is no need to see the consultant in person. In case of open questions, a telephone conversation will solve all problems.

Have a nice weekenend
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/27/04 5:41 PM as a reply to Marlo Banganga.
Hallo Detlef,

Thank you very much for your help. I can wait for your new updates.

BR.
Kas
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/28/04 12:26 PM as a reply to Marlo Banganga.
@Detlef

First I would like to thank you for your initiative specifically, as regards Tax consultant for GCs.
If your words can be relied upon you have a queue of guys waiting including myself.

Thanks & Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/28/04 1:11 PM as a reply to Marlo Banganga.
Hi onye,

on Thursday afternoon I will let you know.

Viele Grüße aus Berlin
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/30/04 2:50 PM as a reply to Marlo Banganga.
Hi *,

I am sorry to tell you, that my tax consultant canceled our meeting today, because of personal reasons (accident).

We will make a new appointment for next week.

Viele Grüße
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/30/04 2:56 PM as a reply to Marlo Banganga.
Just wish him a good healing and getting back on his feet from us.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/30/04 3:32 PM as a reply to Marlo Banganga.
Hi Daniel,

thanks a lot for your wishes. I will tell him about it. In fact, it is nothing very serious.

Have a nice day :-)
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/13/04 12:05 PM as a reply to Marlo Banganga.
Hello folks,

First I would like to know if the person that volunteered to provide GCs with access to a tax consultant and the tax consultant is in good health.
If all is well as I hope.I wonder then,what next excuse we have to accept before we get the services of a tax consultant as promised.Of course,I have no problem
looking elsewhere for a tax consultant but my concern is against someone trying to undermine the integrity of this site because this forum to me is like a must read daily digest.For those this may concern I hope my concern is understood and no
disrespect.

Or I'm mine missing some information ? If yes, apologies.

Thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/13/04 1:25 PM as a reply to Marlo Banganga.
Hi onye,

no, you did not miss it, it is just that my tax consultant is still sick, but I already discussed the case with him. We are trying to offer something, where the GCs can mail all their relevant data, like income and costs via mail to trust7. The consultant than makes a tax declaration relevant to this information and send it by post to the GC. He signs it and sends it to his local 'Finanzamt'.

The problem is, that we have to charge something for this service, but the possibilities to save taxes are limited for employees. Not comparable to self employed people and firms.

Because you know trust7 as something to trust, I will avoid, that you pay something and at the end you save less taxes than you paid for the consultant.

We are thinking of a cheap first check, to see if it is possible to save taxes or not. If this check is positive, we will offer our service, if not, it would be useless to pay for a consultant.

So you see, we are still working on it.

Viele Grüße aus Berlin
Detlef

P.S.: It makes me feel fine when I read that trust7 is your daily digest! Thank you :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/13/04 6:56 PM as a reply to Marlo Banganga.
hi all,
i had filed my income tax and last month i got a letter from the finanzamt saying that i will be getting some tax rebate of about 3500. obviously i was happy but i havent received it till now. and when my tax consultant called them, they said check ur acc after couple of days...... and its driving me nuts:-(
is there a chance that i dont get my money?????????????? ever heard of finanzamt lying about such thing??(highly unlikely!!!)
any inputs would be appreciated.....
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/13/04 7:38 PM as a reply to Marlo Banganga.
there can be the foll. possibilities:
- you gave them a wrong bank account number or bank code (by mistake)
- they transfered your money into a wrong account(by mistake)
- or they still have to transfer the money

But normally they don't lie or cheat. Either wait for 1-2 more weeks or contact them to ask that to which account and bank they have transferred the money. Hope that will be faster than waiting.

Noni
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/20/04 2:00 PM as a reply to Marlo Banganga.
Hallo Detlef,

I just want to follow up if there's any new on this. Year end is coming again and need to process all this papers. If you personally know any Tax Adviser here in Bonn that I can talk to, that would be really great. At least somebody that I can talk in English as my German is not fluent enough for business discussion. Thank you very much for your help.

Best Regards,
Abkasan
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/20/04 2:13 PM as a reply to Marlo Banganga.
Hi Abkasan,

I do not know any tax consultant in Bonn. Our tax offer will come in January, together with some other new features and services.

But if I would know somebody, I would tell you. If some other GC know some one, he can post it here.

A nice week to you and all the others :-)
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18