Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Spouse Visa and probation

Toggle
Spouse Visa and probation
Answer
6/4/11 7:54 AM
I recently got married on 22nd May and finally submitted for spouse Visa for my wife on 27th May at German consulate Chennai. She has been given interview date on 14th June. I changed my employer 5 months ago, I have been working there for 5 months and have one more month to go to finish my probation(10th July) - will this hamper my wife's VISA chances? but I think that whole VISA process until my wife is given VISA can last until 10th July so my probation till 10th July should not be an issue, am I right in thinking so?

Please let me know what kind of preparation my wife needs make to face VISA queries.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/15/11 5:48 PM as a reply to mail2rpg raghu.
My wife had her interiew in Chennai on 14/06/2011.During interview she was told that embassy would internally verify the marriage.I am a bit disappointed now, as I have learnt from this forum that Marriage verification take quite a time. I thought that any feedback would be given only after a through review of documents after the interview, but being told in the interview itself is strange. Had anyone went through same? I mean being disclosed about marriage verification without even going through documents or has it become a norm to conduct marriage verification for all application? I am unlucky as always.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/15/11 6:35 PM as a reply to mail2rpg raghu.
It is become the norm now. So calculate another 4-12 weeks to get the visa stamped.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/16/11 1:09 AM as a reply to mail2rpg raghu.
how long you have been working in germany
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/16/11 1:48 PM as a reply to mail2rpg raghu.
@friend082

I am in Germany for the last 7 years and have Masters from a university here.Been working for almost 4 years out of which I have been out of work 2 times(10 months total).

Does my unemployment of nearly 10 months of the last 4 years affect my wife's VISA? I am about to complete my probation in my new job on 10th July 2011
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/24/11 12:14 PM as a reply to mail2rpg raghu.
My point was does my checkered employment record of availing ALG-1 affect spouse VISA prospects of my wife?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/24/11 12:56 PM as a reply to mail2rpg raghu.
No, it does not affect if you have job now.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Spouse Visa and transfer of WP
Answer
6/24/11 8:49 PM as a reply to mail2rpg raghu.
Hi,
Please answer it if you have come across this case.
I have a WP with Company A and my wife is here with me. My wife will go to India in few weeks.
She has RP for 2yrs.
If i change my WP to Company B, can she come back to Germany with the old RP or not?

Thanks,
Srini
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/24/11 9:29 PM as a reply to mail2rpg raghu.
@msrinivasu

yes she can come back on the same visa, provided she does not stay away for more the SIX MONTHS!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/27/11 7:47 PM as a reply to mail2rpg raghu.
@Rohit.
thanks for ur reply.

If i change my ( or apply for) WP transfer to company B when my wife is away, do KVR accept me as Tax Class 3 employee?

Thanks in adv.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18