Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Marryin a german guy

Toggle
Marryin a german guy
Answer
8/23/04 2:14 PM
Hello Yo:

I don't know if you remember me. I am Marycarmen, the peruvian girl living in Germany who wanted to move to live with my boyfriend in Germany. Well, we just decided to get married!!! so, I am very happy!! but I wanted to ask you to help me with some information because if you remember me, I am living in Holland one year as an au pair and my Schengen visa is until October 17 so, my boyfriend and me wanna get married before I go back to my country, he is German and he works for Siemens. I read another case here where you say it takes 8 months for marrying but can we do it faster?? I hope you can give me some advice. Thank you so much.

Marycarmen emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/23/04 2:33 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
In Dennmark is more faster but I don't remember now the name of the city...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/23/04 2:36 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
Thank you so much!! do you think we can do it before October?? Is it valid in Germany?? do you know how much time does it take?? do you have any link related?? thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it.
Marycarmen emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/23/04 2:42 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
As the Highlander said (I hope he still got his head because there can one be one :-) ), it's faster in Denmark and it's very valid in Germany, most of my friend who got married with Germans girls have done that there and it took 3 to 4 days.

Sorry but no link related.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/23/04 4:05 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
Thank you so much for your help!! emoticon Do you know if I can do it at any city in Denmark or should it be only in the capital city or one specific place?? where can I find it out?? thank you.
Marycarmen emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/23/04 4:31 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
I have to check the name of the city the last one I know did it, in fact, he did it twice in the same city (first with a German girl, and some months ago with a girl of the same country).

As soon as I got the info, I will let you know.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

YO 2 Marycarmen
Answer
8/23/04 4:33 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
Hola Marycarmen!

Felicitaciones por tu casamiento!!!

First point: I said 8 months? No, sorry but I don´t remember. I know is too much time, but 8 months Keine Annung.

Second: please read this

http://www.trust7.com/en/forums/integration/marrying_in_denmark/re_marrying_in_denmark

You will find a mail and even a phone number from a people in Denmark for marrying.

I don´t know what is, I did marry once and by now, is enought!

Muchisima suerte

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/24/04 1:01 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
Hallo everyone:

Thank you so much for your help!!! emoticon I have been calling to the number Jo gave me but nobody answer emoticon I will keep trying. Does anybody know in what city should I marry?? thank you so much.. I hope everything goes fine.

Marycarmen emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/24/04 1:35 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
@Mary

I attach no less importance to this issue as the other contributors.I'm certain your Boyfriend a German and works for Siemens is able to research how to get it done and I'm certain you wouldn't have to go back to your home country all in the name of Love.It is not new;So Take it easy !
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott